Subject: [armd] MPLS 2011 - October 16-19, Washington DC

From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 19:01:24 +0100

Hi ARMDers,

registration for MPLS2011 (October 16-19, Omni Shoreham Hotel in
Washington), the 14th annual International Conference on MPLS and related
new technologies is now open at:

http://www.mpls2011.com/registration/attendees.htm
  
MPLS 2011 will include an extensive four day program consisting of
tutorials, technical sessions, panels, and exhibits. The key topics to be
discussed at this year's conference include: Scaling MPLS, Data Centers,
MPLS Transport Profile, Cloud Computing, Future Networks, Mobile Backhaul,
Resiliency, Network Management and Performance, Multi-layer and Optical
Networks. In addition, there will be two panel discussions on current
topics.
 
The complete program is available at:

http://www.mpls2011.com/program/technical_sessions.htm
  
The event will be followed by a Public Interop demonstration. There will
also be an exhibit floor, where leading network equipment vendors will
showcase their new offerings, the list of current sponsors is available at:

http://www.mpls2011.com/sponsors/sponsors.htm
 
The conference hotel is the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington DC. Please
note that there are only a limited number of rooms available this year at a
reduced rate.

Please make reservations at: http://www.mpls2011.com/hotel.htm

Giles