Subject: [armd] FW: [Sdnp] Carrier Cloud 2012: Call for Papers

From: "Luyuan Fang (lufang)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:52:48 -0600

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Remi Scavenius
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 10:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sdnp] Carrier Cloud 2012: Call for Papers

If this email does not display correctly, please click here
<http://www.uppersideconferences.com/carriercloud2012/carriercloud2012me
ssage_1312.html> 

 

Carrier Cloud 2012: Transforming Service Providers Business
<http://www.uppersideconferences.com/carriercloud2012/carriercloud2012in
tro.html> 

SaaS and IaaS are one thing and networking is another. This is an
argument carriers can definitely put on the table when investigating the
cloud services market. During the Carrier Cloud Summit, to be held in
Novotel Wellness & Convention Centre Paris Roissy CDG from 19 to 21
June, 2012, project leaders, manufacturers and service developers will
address all technical issues through up-to-date contributions.

A call for proposals
<http://www.uppersideconferences.com/carriercloud2012/carriercloud2012in
tro.html>  is effective until January 31st, 2012.

The proposals will be analyzed by a scientific committee. 

 

<http://www.uppersideconferences.com/carriercloud2012/carriercloud2012in
tro.html> 

 

Organized by Upperside Conferences
<https://www.uppersideconferences.com/index.htm>  54 rue du Faubourg
Saint Antoine 75012 Paris - France

If you don't want to receive emails regarding our conferences and
events, send us an email. <mailto:[email-masked]>