Subject: [armd] review of draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement-02

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 18:11:20 -0400

I have read this draft and believe it should be published as an
Informational RFC.

Minor items:

"IEEE802.1Q" -> "IEEE 802.1Q"

"4095 VLANs" -> "4094 VLANs" (0x000 and 0xFFF are not usable as VLAN IDs)

"layer 2 traffic are still partitioned by VLANs" -> either "layer 2
traffic is still partitioned by VLAN"

"specifically specifies" -> "specifically states"

Suggest IANA Considerations section be changed to say: "This document
requires no IANA Actions. RFC Editor: please delete this section
before publication."

The Authors' Addresses section should include a postal address and
telephone number for each author.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]