Subject: [art] Reminder: DISPATCH WG mailing

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 11:12:30 -0500

Hi all,

Just a reminder that while folks from the APPSWG mailing list were
automatically subscribed to this new ART mailing list, you were not
automatically subscribed to the DISPATCH WG mailing list:
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch

Per the process for the APP and RAI area merger, all proposed new work
items (i.e., any new WG proposals, new work items that don't clearly fit
into an existing WG, etc.) should be discussed on the DISPATCH WG mailing
list.

The process for the DISPATCH WG is slightly different than other WGs in
that there are incremental deadlines leading up to the meetings (i.e., if
you submit a draft at the draft deadline and there's been no list
discussion of the topic, it is highly unlikely that you will get agenda
time):
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

At this point there is only a subset of folks from this mailing list
subscribed to the DISPATCH WG mailing list.  And, yes, if you are strictly
an APP person, you will get some noise with regards to Realtime work items
but if you don't subscribe you might miss discussion of work items that you
might care about.

Regards,
Mary
DISPATCH WG Co-chair