Subject: [art] Please dispatch draft-thomson-avtcore-sdp-uks

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 17:05:51 +0900

We had a pretty constructive discussion about this in avtmumble today
and the conclusion was that this was something we should look at.  The
general sense there was that this belonged with RFC 4572 (not part of
the update, don't panic) in MMUSIC, but I observed that there are zero
SDP changes in the document.  Maybe this group can help.

For those not present this morning, we described an extremely narrow
attack on the use of RFC 4572.  The draft explains the attack; and
defines mitigations.

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 17:11:08 +0900

Looks is like this went to Gen-art. Did you mean to send to dispatch?

Ben.

> On Nov 17, 2016, at 5:05 PM, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 02:50:42 -0600

It went to ART per the footer.  I'm not sure why it's gen-art for the name
though - I'd seen that before when I sent something and just thought I had
funked something up in my contacts.

But, I agree that maybe this ought to have gone to DISPATCH.

Mary.

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 18:10:49 +0900

Apologies for the misdirected request. I will find the correct list.  I
have already corrected my contact book (which someone else polluted, and
gmail helpfully remembered).