Subject: [art] Fwd: Reminder: DISPATCH WG Deadlines for IETF-98

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 15:49:02 -0600

Since there are still a whole lot more folks subscribed to this area list
than the DISPATCH WG mailing list, I'm forwarding this here.  But, if you
want to know what work is being proposed and progressed, you really ought
to be subscribed to the DISPATCH WG mailing list.  It's not a super busy
list.

Regards,
Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 3:47 PM
Subject: Reminder: DISPATCH WG Deadlines for IETF-98
To: DISPATCH <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

The DISPATCH WG wiki has been updated with the deadlines for IETF-98, with
the first deadline being 4 weeks out for formal IETF BoF requests:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/dispatch/wiki

The deadlines are summarized below:

   - February 10, 2017. Cutoff date for IETF BoF submissions.

   - February 19, 2017. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of
   plans to submit a proposal.

   - February 26, 2017. Cutoff for charter proposals for topics.

   - March 5, 2017. Announcement of topics that have been dispatched for
   IETF-98.

   - March 19, 2017. Draft submission deadline.

If you are submitting drafts, PLEASE include the -dispatch- in the draft
name per the usual convention.  Even if the document is agreed to be
progressed in another WG, the wonderful tools allow you to link to the
original draft.   It makes it much easier when we are preparing for the
meeting and updating the wiki.

Regards,
Mary