Subject: Re: [art] Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License

From: Antoine Germanos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 09:30:58 +0000

Unless otherwise.
Thank u

  Antoine Germanos

On Oct 10, 2017, at 10:00 PM, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Send art mailing list submissions to
   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

You can reach the person managing the list at
   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of art digest..."
Today's Topics:

  1. Re: Artart last call review of draft-ietf-mile-rolie-10
     (Martin Thomson)
<mime-attachment>
_______________________________________________
art mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art