Subject: [art] ARTART Directorate

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 09:23:23 +0000

ARTART Directorate is the ART Area Directorate helping ART ADs with
reviews of ART specific things, such as use of HTTP, media types,
URIs/URNs, SIP/SDP, etc.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/artart/about/

If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, please contact
[email-masked]. The gratitude of ART ADs will have no limits ;-).

---

From: Martin J. Dürst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 19:57:32 +0900

Hello Alexey,

> [email-masked]. The gratitude of ART ADs will have no limits ;-).

I remember an earlier review group, where I occasionally did a review. 
Is that group still active, or not? (I can dig for pointers if you need 
them; I think at various times, SM, Claudio Allocchio, and Eliot Lear 
were coordinating the reviews, if I'm not mistaken)

Regards,   Martin.

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 12:02:48 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017, Martin J. Dürst wrote:

> I remember an earlier review group, where I occasionally did a review. Is 
> that group still active, or not? (I can dig for pointers if you need them; I 
> think at various times, SM, Claudio Allocchio, and Eliot Lear were 
> coordinating the reviews, if I'm not mistaken)

yes, you are not mistaken. We ran also a wiki:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/app/wiki/tracker

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/app/wiki/tracker

> Regards,   Martin.
>
> _______________________________________________
> art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                         Senior Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

      PGP Key: https://www.cert.garr.it/servizi/informazioni-su-pgp-keys

---

From: [email-masked] (Henry S. Thompson)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 12:34:07 +0000

Claudio Allocchio writes:

>> I remember an earlier review group, where I occasionally did a
>> review. Is that group still active, or not? (I can dig for pointers
>> if you need them; I think at various times, SM, Claudio Allocchio,
>> and Eliot Lear were coordinating the reviews, if I'm not mistaken)
>

So, the obvious point is, if we're on that list, do we need to
re-volunteer, or are those names being automagically carried over?

ht
-- 
       Henry S. Thompson, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
      10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh EH8 9AB, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: [email-masked]
                       URL: http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/
 [mail from me _always_ has a .sig like this -- mail without it is forged spam]

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:48:11 +0800

Yeah the art-art directorate started up some time ago.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 05:29:31 +0800

Hi,

> On 13 Nov 2017, at 20:34, Henry S. Thompson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

ARTART is supposed to include both former Apps and former RAI people.
My mistake for not closing the old Apps Directorate.
> re-volunteer, or are those names being automagically carried over?

It would be good if people can re-volunteer, because lots of members listed in the Apps Directorate never done any reviews or disappeared recently.

Thank you,
Alexey