Subject: [Asdf] Weekly github digest (ASDF Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 05:10:47 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-asdf/SDF (+3/-0/💬6)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Small fixes/tweaks to sdfRef examples (by akeranen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/38 
  - Make reference to JSO informative by explaining the data qualities (by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/37 
  - Improved sdfRef semantic breadcrumb with sdfRefFrom (by akeranen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/36 

  1 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #36 Improved sdfRef semantic breadcrumb with sdfRefFrom (6 by akeranen, cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/36 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF