Subject: [Asdf] Weekly github digest (ASDF Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 01:36:02 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-asdf/SDF (+0/-2/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #40 Make sure that all JSON texts really are (1 by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/40 [task] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Make sure that all JSON texts really are https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/40 [task] 
  - Factoring dataqualities in an sdfChoice https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/27 [has PR] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-asdf/SDF (+2/-1/💬3)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Align sdfThing and sdfObject (alternative to #66) (by JKRhb)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/71 
  - Updating abstract to be less OneDM focused (by akeranen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/70 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #70 Updating abstract to be less OneDM focused (1 by akeranen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/70 
  - #69 I27 choice factoring (1 by akeranen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/69 
  - #66 Align sdfObject and sdfThing (1 by JKRhb)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/66 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - I27 choice factoring
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/69 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF