Subject: [Asrg] My abscence. Webpage for topics discussed in March

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:55:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody,

I apologize for being absent from discussion all April, I had to put asrg 
into local archive mode (stayed this way up until this week), because 
the list is too active and I was traveling and subscecuently I had really 
lot to do when I came back (security issues to deal with at my isp which 
required reinstall two dozen servers; having to deal with setting up new 
POP for ISP; plus personal staff like helping my father move to different 
apartment, etc). Its not all over as I still have more work that I'm 
doing that it usually happens but I expect that by 15th, I'll begin to 
participate fully again.

Now before I promised to give you list of topics, I had it almist ready 
for March but have not had time to create real website (I have couple more 
pages in mind) plus my topics list would not be current any more since I 
was late. Anyway, whatever I have now, I'm releasing - this is not end of 
the work, in fact I'm almost certain to finish it since I'll reread everything
that has been discussed in April, so possibly by end of May, I'll get 
current with April and by mid-June with what has been discussed in May.

What I have now is available at http://www.elan.net/~william/asrg/index.htm

The reason I'm releasing it today is because of the RMX staff and since 
you wanted list of proposals in this area and objections. This all has 
been discussed quite a bit in March and I was the one who raised all the 
objections then that you have now seen raised all over again. Nothing 
changed and I do not have time to repeat myself that this proposal breaks 
existing mail system too much.

P.S. Right now I'm reading list real-time but I may not participate very 
actively right now, not on RMX anyway.

-- 
William Leibzon
Elan Communications Inc. 
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg