Subject: [Asrg] Temporal properties of secondary sources

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 08:09:47 -0400

Barry mentioned that one mode has persistence of two hours. I read into that
note that there exist hidden primaries with differing persistence properties,
and public secondaries that are transient -- 120 minute, one time use, host,
/32 address (and possibly some larger CIDR block), forward and reverse dns
mappings, if any, and other properties, and presumably some secondary cyclic
revisiting the CIDR block.

I'm interested in this modality of attack.
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 11:58:54 -0400

I looked over the inventory of problems thread, there was LB's note of 3/10,
some comment (correct IMO) on the utility an inventory the same day, and some
discussion a month later. In all of that there was one item that interested
me, Brad's comment on asymmetric technique.

If anyone else is interested in this (asymmetry), drop me a line off-list,
or not.
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg