Subject: [Asrg] Joseph Melle and AOL

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 16:41:54 -0400

Can anybody give me some background on the Melle vs. AOL case?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yakov Shafranovich / <[email-masked]>
SolidMatrix Research, a division of SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"One who watches the wind will never sow, and one who keeps his eyes on
the clouds will never reap" (Ecclesiastes 11:4)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Vernon Schryver <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 17:28:34 -0600 (MDT)

> From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>

> Can anybody give me some background on the Melle vs. AOL case?

Do you mean more than 
http://legal.web.aol.com/decisions/dljunk/imsmemo.html
http://legal.web.aol.com/decisions/dljunk/imsopin.html
and 
http://www.google.com/search?q=Melle+spam

Vernon Schryver    [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg