Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - Call for Volunteers

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:45:05 -0400

Dear Group Members,

The group currently has a shortage of volunteers to take care of various
tasks. A lot of items on the research agenda
(http://www.irtf.org/asrg/asrg_research_agenda.htm) and the work item
list (http://www.irtf.org/asrg/asrg_work_items.htm) need people to take
care of them. If you would like to contribute some of you time please
let the group know on the list, or email the chairs off-list. Any time
and help you can give would be great.

Additionally, we would like to bring to your attention that two of the 
foundational documents - the requirements document and the technical 
considerations document need comments and review. Please do not hesitate 
to participate in on-list discussions about these documents, or contact 
us off-list.

Yakov

P.S. Any other suggestions for the group would be appreciated, please
either post them to the list or email the chairs off-list.

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg