Subject: [Asrg] 4.c Bibliography of spam research related work

From: "Curtis M. Kularski" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:44:42 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

A development version of the bibliography is currently posted to
http://asrg.kularski.us. The main directory is on
http://asrg.kularski.us/directory.php and the guidelines page is posted at
http://asrg.kularski.us/guidelines.php. As new guidelines are adopted I
will post them. If there are resources that I don't have posted that you
feel are valuble resources for this group please email me at
[email-masked], I will look at the resource and determine if it
meets the criteria.

If you are making suggestions for guidelines or any other aspect of this
component please reply to this thread, not the previous thread, I
neglected to use a proper subject line for it, I appologize for this
error.

Sincerely,

Curtis M. Kularski

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg