Subject: [Asrg] 6. Proposals - RMX - Update

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:33:39 -0400

Hello,

We have contacted all of the authors of the different RMX proposals. 
They are all open to reconciliation of their proposals except for Paul 
Vixie who is unable to participate at this time, but informed us that we 
can use anything useful from his draft. Once again the proposals are 
listed as follows:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-danisch-dns-rr-smtp-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fecyk-dsprotocol-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brand-drip-01.txt
http://www.irtf.org/asrg/draft-vixie-repudiating-mail-from.txt
http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-01.txt
http://nospam.couchpotato.net/

We will be beginning the process shortly. Any suggestions and help is 
appreciated.

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg