Subject: RE: [Asrg] 4d. Consent Framework - Protocols and Formats

From: "Pete - Madscientist" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:55:08 -0400

|-----Original Message-----
|From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On 
|Behalf Of Yakov Shafranovich

<snip>

|>Currently the way the XML-CPDL example works is to define scope in 
|>terms of a SYSTEM. A SYSTEM might be a user, organization, etc... 

<snip>

|Would any of this be relevant to the consent framework? Do we need to 
|define further what SCOPE is and how it works within the 
|consent framework, 
|or should that be something that is left for the language?

That is a good question.
The XML-CPDL is _somewhat_ agnostic on the application of SCOPE, but
fairly definite on it's implementation. I think at the very least we
should be sure that SCOPE as defined in the consent framework is not
incompatible with the XML-CPDL. We should probably endeavor to make a
direct linkage between the two - and where that is not possible explain
how the two interact.

_M

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg