Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - Call for Volunteers

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 14:38:07 -0400

Dear Group Members,

The group currently has a shortage of volunteers to take care of various 
tasks. A lot of items on the research agenda 
(http://www.irtf.org/asrg/asrg_research_agenda.htm) and the work item 
list (http://www.irtf.org/asrg/asrg_work_items.htm) need people to take 
care of them. If you would like to contribute some of you time please 
let the group know on the list, or email the chairs off-list. Any time 
and help you can give would be great.

Yakov

P.S. Any other suggestions for the group would be appreciated, please 
either post them to the list or email the chairs off-list.

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: "Curtis M. Kularski" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:49:54 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I volenteer for the Inventory of Problems or Bibliography of SPAM Work.
Let me know what needs to be done and I will do my best to do it.

Curtis

---

From: "Marc A. Pelletier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:00:00 -0400

Since the inventory of problems appear to be orphaned, I can take care
of maintaining it and keeping it up to date.

-- Marc A. Pelletier