Subject: RE: [Asrg] South Korean anti-spam laws

From: "Sauer, Damon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:13:41 -0400

Here is the ACTUAL response from a Cease and Desist message sent by our
Legal dept on 05AUG2003.
I added the "*" for the easily offended.

Reporting-MTA: dns;Ourmail.server.com

Original-Recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
Action: failed
Status: 5.1.1
Remote-MTA: dns;nsmail.kornet.net
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.0.0 Deny porno/adv spam mail.,please F*ck
yourself!!

Regards, 
Damon Sauer 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Ken
Hirsch
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 3:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Asrg] South Korean anti-spam laws

http://www.washingtontimes.com/business/20030901-102352-8411r.htm
No slap on the wrist for spam in South Korea
By Tim Lemke
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

South Korean Internet users are getting spammed much less after their
government enacted laws that slap huge fines on companies that send
unsolicited e-mail.

The average Internet user in South Korea received 20 percent fewer e-mails
in July, down from an all-time high of 43.4 per day in March, according to
the Korean Information Security Agency, which attributed the decline to the
new laws.

Full text:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/business/20030901-102352-8411r.htm

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg