Subject: RE: [Asrg] 6. Proposals

From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:16:29 -0800

I have no idea where the attached fits in the hierarchy. It is a survey of
various approaches to authentication and accreditation. Members may wish to
read and comment.

The format is HTML, lets see if the mailing list will take it.

	Phill

---

From: Mark Baugher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:47:55 -0800

Phill
   Thanks for posting this.  I have not had enough time to review it but 
have some opinions from my first read.  My first comment is that you use 
"PKI" in place of "PKC" but the latter is the more general technology and 
we should keep our options open at this point.

Mark
>The format is HTML, lets see if the mailing list will take it.

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg