Subject: [Asrg] 58th IETF Meeting

From: michael <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 12:48:58 -0500

Hello,

Would some of the active members of the group like to meet during the 
IETF meeting in Minneapolis, MN for coffee or the like?  I'm sure there 
are a number of folks watching the discussion (myself included) who 
would like to discuss the current drafts and proposals with the authors 
and others interested.

Michael May

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 14:35:27 -0500

> would like to discuss the current drafts and proposals with the authors 

The ASRG will NOT be meeting at the 58th IETF formally, however if there 
is sufficient interest, we can organize an informal meeting or chat. 
Please reply on-list or off-list, and meanwhile I will contact the IETF 
folks to see if they can provide some coffee and donuts :)

Yakov

---

From: Mark Baugher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 12:43:38 -0800

Michael, all
   I have been lurking on [email-masked], reviewing your archives and 
carefully following your postings over the past few weeks.  I'll be in 
Minneapolis from Sunday night through Wednesday morning and would like to 
talk to other ASRG people who are there.

Mark
At 09:48 AM 11/7/2003, michael wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Would some of the active members of the group like to meet during the IETF 
>meeting in Minneapolis, MN for coffee or the like?  I'm sure there are a 
>number of folks watching the discussion (myself included) who would like 
>to discuss the current drafts and proposals with the authors and others 
>interested.
>
>Michael May
>
>

---

From: "Alan DeKok" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:19:13 -0500

> talk to other ASRG people who are there.

  Let's tentatively say the lobby, 6:15 pm.  I'll be a 6'5" guy with
blonde hair, wearing glasses.

  Alan DeKok.

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 07:24:31 -0800

Alan,

AD>   Let's tentatively say the lobby, 6:15 pm.

that's in the middle of the opening reception.

perhaps it would work better to suggest something like monday night dinner?

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <www.brandenburg.com>
 Sunnyvale, CA  USA <tel:+1.408.246.8253>