Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - Guts of spammers

From: Andreas Saurwein <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:04:54 -0200

Just for your amusement. I received the following on another anti-spam 
mailing list. This is a perfect example of a bot gone mad ;)

>From: "Vanessa Lintner" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: http://spamconference.org
>To: [email-masked]
>
>
>
>Hello,
>
>I have visited spamconference.org and noticed that your website is not 
>listed on some search engines. I am sure that through our service the 
>number of people who visit your website will definitely increase. 
><http://www.seekercenter.net/index.php>SeekerCenter is a unique technology 
>that instantly submits your website to over 500,000 search engines and 
>directories -- a really low-cost and effective way to advertise your site. 
>For more details please go to 
><http://www.seekercenter.net/index.php>SeekerCenter.net.
>
>Give your website maximum exposure today!
>Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
>Best Regards,
>Vanessa Lintner
>Sales & Marketing
><http://www.seekercenter.net/index.php>www.SeekerCenter.net
>
>
>
>
><http://www.seekercenter.net/remove.php?email=[email-masked]>You 
>are receiving this email because you opted-in to receive special offers 
>through a partner website. If you feel that you received this email in 
>error or do not wish to receive additional special offers, please enter 
>your email address here and click the button of "Remove Me":