Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - Call for Volunteers

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 00:52:20 -0500

Dear Group Members,

The group currently has a shortage of volunteers to take care of various
tasks. A lot of items on the research agenda
(http://www.irtf.org/asrg/asrg_research_agenda.htm) and the work item
list (http://www.irtf.org/asrg/asrg_work_items.htm) need people to take
care of them. If you would like to contribute some of you time please
let the group know on the list, or email the chairs off-list. Any time
and help you can give would be great.

Additionally, we would like to bring to your attention that three of the
foundational documents - the requirements document, the technical
considerations document and the consent framework need comments and 
review. Please do not hesitate to participate in on-list discussions 
about these documents, or contact us off-list. Current drafts can be 
found at:

http://asrg.kavi.com/apps/group_public/download.php/7/draft-irtf-asrg-requirements-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-spam-techconsider-02.txt
http://www.solidmatrix.com/research/asrg/asrg-consent-framework.html

Any other suggestions for the group would be appreciated, please
either post them to the list or email the chairs off-list.

Yakov

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg