Subject: RE: [Asrg] 3b. LMAP - Another LMAP variant "IMX"

From: "Eric D. Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:35:14 -0500

Indeed.  If it were presented under the auspices of the asrg I would concur. 
 But my draft has not been published 'officially' by the I-D editor.

-e

On Friday, January 16, 2004 4:50 AM, Jon Kyme [SMTP:[email-masked]] wrote:
8<...>8
> Of course, our (Eric Williams' rather) requirements ID holds that security
> must be considered. I'd say that any proposal that doesn't even mention
> security can be "knocked-back" right away.

P.S. I think 'our' is ok ;-)

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: "Jon Kyme" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:36:50 +0000

> P.S. I think 'our' is ok ;-)

Of course, you're right. I notice that this seems down as work in progress
for the "steering group" :-)

--