Subject: RE: 2. Uselessness of C/R RE: [Asrg] Its all over for Challenge R espo nse

From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:13:59 -0800

> I beg to differ: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=referrer ;)

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=referer

I wrote the referer field. I know how to spell it. Real dictionaries 
describe use, they cannot logically contain a mis-spelling since the
definition of being spelt right is to be in the dictionary. 

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: "Jon Kyme" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:20:10 +0000

> definition of being spelt right is to be in the dictionary. 

"real" dictionary? I like that :-)

See also:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=prescriptive
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=descriptive

--