Subject: [Asrg] 3b. SMTP Session Verification - BOF on LMAP at Seoul

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:24:36 -0500

The IETF is talking about holding a BOF (see section 4 of RFC 3160)
on "MTA Authorization Records in DNS". This BOF, if held, will encompass 
LMAP proposals: RMX, DMP and SPF, and might discuss DRIP and MTA MARK. 
It might also discuss other similar proposals from the industry. If this 
BOF is approved, it will be held at the 59th IETF in Seoul, South Korea 
during the week of February 29th, 2004 through March 5th, 2004 (see
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-59.html).

There might be dedicated mailing list outside the ASRG for BOF
discussions, we'll keep you inform with further details.

Sincerely,
Yakov Shafranovich
Co-Chair, ASRG

-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"All that is gold does not glitter" (LOTR)
-------

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg