Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - UPDATE on "FCC soliciting comments on mobile spam"

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 12:44:30 -0400

This was sent to me from the FCC.

Yakov

-------- Original Message --------
The initial Comment period for the FCC's wireless spam ruling making
closed on April 30, and the FCC is now accepting Replies to those
comments through May 17. The comments that were submitted can be
reviewed by going to the FCC's Electronic Comment Filing System search
page at http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/comsrch_v2.cgi and searching
on the proceeding "04-53".

General information about the subject of this rulemaking is available at
http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/policy/canspam.html.  This includes a summary of
the questions of interpretation and technical solutions that have been
addressed in the comments received to date.

Individuals or groups interested in filing comments (e.g., in response
to the Comments received to date) can find detailed instructions on how
to file Reply comments in Paragraphs 56-60 on p. 23 of the Notice of
Proposed Rulemaking at
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-04-52A1.doc.
Comments for this proceeding can also be easily filed using the FCC's
ECFS Express option, at http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/ecfs/Upload/.

--
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"Some lies are easier to believe than the truth" (Dune)

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg