Subject: [Asrg] test, please ignore

From: "william(at)elan.net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 17:58:57 -0700 (PDT)

test of the list since my last message did not show up

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 17:50:22 +0200

> test of the list since my last message did not show up

See http://article.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.asrg:10927:raw

This time it was between "Megatron" and "Odin".  After a
problem some weeks ago I tried to report it... 

| Hi, the IETF mailing list server is apparently down,
| the last mails I saw went out 2005-05-01 08:30 +0200
 
| Please kick Odin or Megatron (?)  Bye, Frank

...to [email-masked] as shown on the Web page, but
that address was incorrect.  Now the Web page recommends
mailto:ietf-action AT ietf.org - apparently it was fixed.

OB on topic:  This "mailto" is the next link just below
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/mail-submit-policy.txt 
with the "IESG guidelines on spam control".  Please don't
confuse this text with RfC 3934, that's another procedure.

                       Bye, Frank

---

From: "william(at)elan.net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:12:16 -0700 (PDT)

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.asrg:10927:raw

Shows in trace data that it has been received by ietf mail server
on Sunday. I really do not see anything to validate that there was
any kind of email problem with ietf mail servers, but if it is,
I'll certainly find later on and apologize.

Yes, based on some others things happening between me and John and
my posts on mailsig that really angered DomainKeys crowd, I do think
it got to the point that he decided to block me just so I would made 
a public complaint and he could then try to paint me as some kind of
a troll (see one of last posts from Dave on mailsig) so that it would
be easier to persuade IESG to ignore my arguments.

-- 
William Leibzon
Elan Networks
[email-masked]