Subject: [Asrg] Agenda for ASRG at IETF 72

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jul 2008 01:12:06 -0400

We're meeting on Wednesday the 30th at 1510-1610. For some reason, the bug 
in the IETF datatracker that prevents agenda upload still isn't fixed, so 
here's the tentative agenda:

* Review DNSBL RFC and with any luck decree it to be done.  It's now 
standards track, please look and see if I screwed it up.  Current version 
at http://www.taugh.com/dnsbl

* Final look at DNSBL BCP.  Should be last call, only editorial nits since 
last time.

* Review the modest progress on the anti-spam technique wiki

* AOB

Please let me know if you're coming so I can look for you.  I'll be 
arriving at Citiwest on Monday night.

See http://wiki.asrg.sp.am for all the materials.

R's,
John
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg