Subject: [Asrg] POSTAGE Re: Too Big to Block?

From: Bart Schaefer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 09:33:02 -0700

Incidentally, the POSTAGE draft expired a couple of weeks ago.  Is it
worth re-issuing?  Anything new to say?

I've been following the threads spawned by Claudio Telmon's draft and
its intersection with some of the other threads; it appears to me that
there is some potential overlap with the POSTAGE draft.  For example,
Claudio's consent-token header is very similar to a proposal I made for
the "tunneling" of postage tokens through forwarding MTAs that don't
support the protocol at the SMTP level.  That was left out of POSTAGE
in the interests of simplicity.

---

From: Claudio Telmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:49:02 +0200

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> For example,

Is it available somewhere?

Thanks

-- 

Claudio Telmon
[email-masked]
http://www.telmon.org