Subject: [Asrg] Call for Papers: VB2011, Barcelona (5-7 Oct 2011)

From: Martijn Grooten <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 20:22:50 +0000

See below. Deadline for abstract submissions is in two-and-a-half
weeks.

Martijn.

Virus Bulletin is seeking submissions from those wishing to
present papers at VB2011, the 21st Virus Bulletin International
Conference, which will take place 5-7 October 2011 at the
Hesperia Tower hotel, Barcelona, Spain.

The conference will include a programme of 30-minute
presentations running in two concurrent streams: Technical and
Corporate. Submissions are invited on all subjects relevant to
anti-malware and anti-spam. In particular, VB welcomes the
submission of papers that will provide delegates with ideas,
advice and/or practical techniques, and encourages presentations
that include practical demonstrations of techniques or new
technologies.

Abstracts should be submitted via the online abstract submission
system at http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/abstracts/ and must
be submitted no later than FRIDAY 11th MARCH 2011.

Further details of the paper submission and selection process,
including a list of suggested topics for papers, can be found at
http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/vb2011/call/.

Virus Bulletin Ltd, The Pentagon, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, England.
Company Reg No: 2388295. VAT Reg No: GB 532 5598 33.