Subject: [Asrg] Fwd: MTX Inquiry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:27:09 -0500

I thought you folks might find this interesting.  It sounds to me like
"Your spam solution sounds awesome!  How can I more successfully get my
spam through filters?"

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Friedman <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 23:38:32 -0800
From: Kevin Friedman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: MTX Inquiry

   Hey Darxus!
   I love the notion behind MTX. �I'm a part-time journalist and budding
   entrepreneur... so I don't know if I could understand everything on your
   site. �But email delivery is an enormous issue. �And not only do I care
   about making sure my email gets delivered, but I also want to share my
   experiences with other entrepreneurs. �
   For small businesses, I think email should be one of their most powerful
   marketing tools. �However, because many ISPs make a lot of Type II errors
   in spam identification (incorrectly placing emails into spam when they
   should be delivered to the inbox)... lots of small businesses get
   frustrated. �So they spend a lot of money receiving email delivery
   consultation.
   Not sure if you can answer this, but why does ReturnPath determine email
   delivery for Hotmail and other huge ISPs... and they also provide
   consulting services for email delivery. �Feels like the mafia extorting
   small businesses in order to get emails delivered.
   I'd love to hear your thoughts here. �And also please let me know best
   practices so I can share with other entrepreneurs. �Thank you,
   Kevin

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
"Wash daily from nose-tip to tail-tip; drink deeply, but never too deep;
And remember the night is for hunting, and forget not the day is for sleep."
- The Law of the Jungle, Rudyard Kipling
http://www.ChaosReigns.com