Subject: [Asrg] VB2011 Barcelona - Call for last-minute papers

From: Martijn Grooten <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:53:35 +0100

See below.

Martijn.

You may already have seen this elsewhere - in which case please
accept my apologies for bombarding you with the same information
- but I would like to bring to your attention the call for
last-minute papers for VB2011, the 21st Virus Bulletin
International anti-malware and anti-spam conference.

The conference will include a programme of 30-minute
presentations running in two concurrent streams: Technical and
Corporate, the running order for which has already been
finalized and can be seen at
http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/vb2011/programme/.

In addition to the scheduled presentations, a portion of the
technical stream has been set aside for last-minute
presentations. VB is now seeking submissions for these
last-minute presentations.

The last-minute presentations will be selected by a committee
who will be looking for presentations dealing with
up-to-the-minute specialist topics.

Those selected for the last-minute presentations will be
notified 18 days prior to the conference start, and will be
required to prepare a 30-minute presentation to be given on
Thursday 6th October at the Hesperia Tower hotel in Barcelona,
Spain.

Those selected for the last-minute presentations will receive a
50% discount on the conference registration fee.

HOW TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL

Please use our online abstract submission form at
http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/abstracts/

You will need to include:

  - an abstract of approximately 300 words outlining the
proposed paper

  - five key points your presentation will cover

  - full contact details with each submission

The deadline for submissions is 8 September 2011. Submissions
received later than 8 September 2011 will not be considered.

Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you.

Kind regards

Virus Bulletin Ltd, The Pentagon, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, England.
Company Reg No: 2388295. VAT Reg No: GB 532 5598 33.