Subject: [Asrg] VB2012, Dallas: Call for papers

From: Martijn Grooten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 15:30:32 +0000

See below. Submissions deadline is in just over a month from now.

Martijn.

Virus Bulletin is seeking submissions from those wishing to present
papers at VB2012, the 22nd Virus Bulletin International Conference,
which will take place 26-28 September 2012 at the Dallas Fairmont
hotel, Dallas, TX, USA.

The conference will include a programme of 30-minute presentations
running in two concurrent streams: Technical and Corporate.
Submissions are invited on all subjects relevant to anti-malware and
anti-spam. In particular, VB welcomes the submission of papers that
will provide delegates with ideas, advice and/or practical techniques,
and encourages presentations that include practical demonstrations of
techniques or new technologies.

Abstracts should be submitted via the online abstract submission
system at http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/abstracts/ and must be
submitted no later than FRIDAY 9th MARCH 2012.

Further details of the paper submission and selection process,
including a list of suggested topics for papers, can be found at
http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/vb2012/call/.

Virus Bulletin Ltd, The Pentagon, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, England.
Company Reg No: 2388295. VAT Reg No: GB 532 5598 33.