Subject: [Asrg] CFP: VB2012, Dallas, TX, USA

From: Martijn Grooten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:35:02 +0000

Call for last-minute papers for an annual conference about malware, spam and bad stuff like that. So if you've done some research into a botnet (takedown), a recent spam campaign or a new anti-spam tool, this is your chance to present it. Deadline is next week.

Martijn.

With VB2012 in Dallas fast approaching, VB has issued a call for last-minute papers.
The deadline is one week today (Thursday 30th August).

If you have a piece of interesting research to share or have been
working on something new and exciting please submit a proposal.
(Those selected to present last-minute papers will receive a 50%
discount on the conference registration).

The selections will be made and speakers notified towards the
middle of the week commencing 3rd Sept. Speakers are required to
present a 30-minute talk at the conference in Dallas on 27th
September.

The full details are here:
http://www.virusbtn.com/conference/vb2012/call/.

________________________________

Virus Bulletin Ltd, The Pentagon, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, England.
Company Reg No: 2388295. VAT Reg No: GB 532 5598 33.