Subject: [atoca] I-D Action: draft-ietf-atoca-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:42:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Authority-to-Citizen Alert Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements, Terminology and Framework for Exigent Communications
	Author(s)       : Henning Schulzrinne
                          Steve Norreys
                          Brian Rosen
                          Nokia Siemens Networks
	Filename        : draft-ietf-atoca-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-10-25

   Before, during and after emergency situations various agencies need
   to provide information to a group of persons or to the public within
   a geographical area.  While many aspects of such systems are specific
   to national or local jurisdictions, emergencies span such boundaries
   and notifications need to reach visitors from other jurisdictions.

   This document provides terminology, requirements and an architectural
   description for protocols exchanging alerts between IP-based end
   points.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atoca-requirements-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atoca-requirements-02.txt