Subject: Re: atm1ng mib

From: Ken Chapman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 08:39:22 -0400

Kaj,

Why aren't there REFERENCE clauses in most of the definitions?

While they are not required by SMIv2, Ithink they add a great deal 

by clarifying the intent behind the MIB variables.

	Ken

At 01:49 PM 6/5/98 -0400, Kaj Tesink wrote:

>since i'll be 4 weeks off-line i wanna ask the wg

>whether there are any bugs in the atm1ng mib other than

>- the ones flagged by gary

>- the aal5 ifIndex issue

>so that we can wrapup after i return.

>kaj

>_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

>_/                                                                      _/

>_/  Kaj Tesink                                                          _/

>_/  Bellcore                                                            _/

>_/  Business Internet Professional Services  vmail (732) 758-5254       _/

>_/  331 Newman Springs Rd.                   email [email-masked]  _/

>_/  Red Bank, NJ 07701                     faxmail (732) 758-2269       _/

>_/                                                                      _/

>_/  * NOTE AREA CODE CHANGE (908) --> (732) EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 1997 *    _/

>_/                                                                      _/

>_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

==============================================

<color><param>0000,8080,0000</param>Ken Chapman               Argon
Networks, Inc.

[email-masked]        25 Porter Road

tel: 978-486-0665 x146    Littleton, MA  01460

fax: 978-486-9379         http://www.Argon.com

</color>==============================================