Subject: atm tc mib

From: Kaj Tesink <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 14:46:25 -0400

Hi all, 

Since one of the atm accounting mib requires
use of the atm tc mib is prudent to
move this mib at the same time as the atm
accounting mibs.

Originally I was planning to move the atm tc mib
together with the atm1ng mib - the atm1ng mib still
requires a few minor fixes as you know which you can expect
shortly. There is no technical reason to wait with
the atm tc mib though:
    draft-ietf-atommib-atm2TC-07.txt

It has gone through the quality review process
and subsequent comments have been accommodated so
it is ready to be handed off to the AD.

No further comments have been made on this document
but just for reasons of formality:

*** Any more comments? If there are no comments by 8/6
*** I assume WG consensus and hand them off.

Thanks to all contributors and for all your patience.

Kaj

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                                      _/
_/  Kaj Tesink                                                          _/
_/  Bellcore                                                            _/
_/  Business Internet Professional Services  vmail (732) 758-5254       _/
_/  331 Newman Springs Rd.                   email [email-masked]  _/
_/  Red Bank, NJ 07701                     faxmail (732) 758-2269       _/
_/                                                                      _/
_/  * NOTE AREA CODE CHANGE (908) --> (732) EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 1997 *    _/
_/                                                                      _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/