Subject: atm1ng mib

From: Kaj Tesink <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 13:49:35 -0400

since i'll be 4 weeks off-line i wanna ask the wg
whether there are any bugs in the atm1ng mib other than
- the ones flagged by gary
- the aal5 ifIndex issue
so that we can wrapup after i return.

kaj

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                                      _/
_/  Kaj Tesink                                                          _/
_/  Bellcore                                                            _/
_/  Business Internet Professional Services  vmail (732) 758-5254       _/
_/  331 Newman Springs Rd.                   email [email-masked]  _/
_/  Red Bank, NJ 07701                     faxmail (732) 758-2269       _/
_/                                                                      _/
_/  * NOTE AREA CODE CHANGE (908) --> (732) EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 1997 *    _/
_/                                                                      _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/