Subject: Shopping Cart - June Specials!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Jun 1998 04:19:13 -0700

Hello,

Thought you may be interested in installing a shopping cart to
help better service your customers. The shopping cart can be
easily modified to suit your website. If you are interested in 
seeing how this works you can go to my demo shops at:

http://www.webjunkie.com/tvmatters/index.html

AND

http://www.webjunkie.com/cashcart/index.html

This cart is loaded with many features, it even comes with a built 
in search engine. If you would like to find out more about the carts
features, you can go to:

http://www.webjunkie.com/cashcart/features.html

It won't cost you anything but some time and your commitment to get 
started. We do not ask for any payments up front, all we ask is that 
you meet the following requirements:

1) Your pages must be hosted on a UNIX type server.
   (Will work on anything but an NT server)

2) You are serious about purchasing a Shopping Cart 
   to enhance your website.

Thats it. If you meet the above requirements, and are ready to add a
Shopping Cart to your website, contact us today so we can get started
on your working demo. This demo will be created from your own online
catalog and will be used as your templates. When you are satisfied with
the performance of your working demo and are ready to transfer it over
to your server, that is when we ask for payment.

PRICES
Shopping Cart Program, Manual,     $175.00 (reg. $250.00)*
and Tech Support.       

Shopping Cart Program, Manual,
Installation and Tech Support.     $325.00 (reg. $425.00)*

* The discounts will only apply to carts purchased before June 30,1998.
  Prices will revert back to normal after that.

Once we receive payment we will install the Shopping Cart on your 
server, or provide you with detailed instructions on how to do it
yourself, the choice is yours. You will also receive your templates
and instructions on how to use them. If you get stuck along the way,
we offer tech support via phone or e-mail, for as long as you need it.

We can setup many other cgi-scripts, such as Bulletin Boards, Live Chat,
Search Engines, Auction Scripts, Classifieds, etc. If you are interested
in taking your website to the "next level", or if you have any questions,
please, contact me at [email-masked]

Thanks,
Eric
Webjunkie Productions
http://www.webjunkie.com

---

From: Shafiq Pirbhai <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 09:47:07 -0400

unsubscribe [email-masked]