Subject: atmtc mib changes

From: Kaj Tesink <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 18:54:20 -0400

and here are the changes to the atmtc mib.

a msword 6.0 change bar version is attached

kaj

------------------------

changes to atmtc.mib:

- cleaned up references and inserted REFERENCE clauses where applicable

- changed the TC for AtmAddr as per mailing list and to make it
  compatible with specs needed for ip/atm (the new TC is backwards
  compatible with the previous one)

- several editorial enhancements including 'SPVC' --> 'Soft PVC' following
  mailing list comments

- AtmConnKind clarifications on its use

- AtmVpIdentifier - accommodated UNI 4.0 Annex 8

- accommodated CDVT/non-CDVT support as separate
  atmTrafficDescriptorTypes as per mailing list

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                                      _/
_/  Kaj Tesink                                                          _/
_/  Bellcore                                                            _/
_/  Business Internet Professional Services  vmail (732) 758-5254       _/
_/  331 Newman Springs Rd.                   email [email-masked]  _/
_/  Red Bank, NJ 07701                     faxmail (732) 758-2269       _/
_/                                                                      _/
_/  * NOTE AREA CODE CHANGE (908) --> (732) EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 1997 *    _/
_/                                                                      _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/