Subject: Fwd: Expired atommib I-Ds

From: Kaj Tesink <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 10:17:25 -0400

Jeff, Thomas,

atommib I-Ds have expired while they were under quality review
as flagged in the attached.
can you extend the I-D expiration dates
and also let me know what the status is of the quality review process
on draft-ietf-atommib-perfhistTC-05.txt  and
draft-ietf-atommib-sonetng-06.txt.

my understanding is that most others have been quality reviewed.
there are two exceptions:
- draft-ietf-atommib-atmhist-01.txt - this draft is being evaluated
  on being needed re: atmf compatibility
- draft-ietf-atommib-atm2TC-10.txt - a revision will be posted soon.
as a result i expect revisions to be posted by respective authors.

thanks 

kaj

>X-Station-Sent-From: joker.bellcore.com
>X-Authentication-Warning: shell16.ba.best.com: heard owned process doing -bs
>Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 14:36:58 -0700 (PDT)
>From: "C. M. Heard/VVNET, Inc." <[email-masked]>
>X-Sender: [email-masked]
>To: Kaj Tesink <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Expired atommib I-Ds
>
>Kaj,
>
>Several atommib I-Ds have recently been replaced by expiration notices:
>
>May  1 12:15  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-acct-08.txt  976 bytes
>May  1 12:15  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atm1ng-07.txt  715 bytes
>May  1 12:15  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atm2TC-10.txt  884 bytes
>May  1 12:15  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-05.txt  976 bytes
>May  1 13:35  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atmhist-01.txt  718 bytes
>May  1 12:15  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-perfhistTC-05.txt  715 bytes
>May  1 12:15  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-sonetng-06.txt  799 bytes
>
>It may well have been appropriate for <draft-ietf-atommib-atmhist-01.txt>
>to expire (my understanding was that this draft -- the one by George
>Mouradian on 15-minute histories -- was subsumed into the ATM Forum's
>M4 MIB;  please let me know if this is incorrect), but I thought that
>the others were supposed to be in the queue for IESG review.
>
>Here is current set of atommib drafts in ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts:
>
>Nov 26  1996  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-acct-04.txt  54Kb
>May  1 12:15  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-acct-08.txt  976 bytes
>Feb 13  1997  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atm1ng-03.txt  195Kb
>May  1 12:15  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atm1ng-07.txt  715 bytes
>Mar 16 11:39  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-12.txt  220Kb
>May  1 12:15  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atm2TC-10.txt  884 bytes
>Nov 26  1996  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-01.txt  25Kb
>May  1 12:15  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-05.txt  976 bytes
>Nov 26  1996  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atmhist-00.txt  39Kb
>May  1 13:35  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atmhist-01.txt  718 bytes
>May  1 12:15  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-perfhistTC-05.txt  715 bytes
>May  1 12:15  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-sonetng-06.txt  799 bytes
>Jun  9  1997  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-test-03.txt  61Kb
>May  1 12:15  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-test-07.txt  798 bytes
>
>And for reference, here is what is still available in
>ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts:
>
>Nov 26  1996  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-acct-04.txt  54Kb
>Feb 13  1997  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atm1ng-03.txt  195Kb
>Aug  4  1997  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-11.txt  217Kb
>Mar 16 16:39  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-12.txt  220Kb
>Sep  4  1997  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atm2TC-06.txt  36Kb
>Nov 26  1996  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-01.txt  25Kb
>Nov 26  1996  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-atmhist-00.txt  39Kb
>Oct 30  1996  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-perfhistTC-01.txt  13Kb
>Jul  7  1997  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-sonetng-02.txt  153Kb

>Jun  9  1997  text/plain       draft-ietf-atommib-test-03.txt  61Kb
>
>This last is what I thought the current set of drafts was supposed to be,
>and frankly I'm confused by the version numbers attached to the stuff
>in ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts.  I'll have to leave that for you
>to sort out ... thanks for your efforts.
>
>Mike
>--
>C. M. Heard/VVNET, Inc.
>[email-masked]
> 

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                                      _/
_/  Kaj Tesink                                                          _/
_/  Bellcore                                                            _/
_/  Business Internet Professional Services  vmail (732) 758-5254       _/
_/  331 Newman Springs Rd.                   email [email-masked]  _/
_/  Red Bank, NJ 07701                     faxmail (732) 758-2269       _/
_/                                                                      _/
_/  * NOTE AREA CODE CHANGE (908) --> (732) EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 1997 *    _/
_/                                                                      _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

---

From: "C. M. Heard/VVNET, Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 09:59:31 -0700 (PDT)

> as flagged in the attached.

The expired drafts have been restored to ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts
as of this morning.

-rw-r--r--   1   55679 Apr 27 18:30 draft-ietf-atommib-acct-04.txt
-rw-r--r--   1  200576 Apr 27 18:29 draft-ietf-atommib-atm1ng-03.txt
-rw-r--r--   1  225928 Apr 27 18:30 draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-12.txt
-rw-r--r--   1   37024 May 14 05:33 draft-ietf-atommib-atm2TC-06.txt
-rw-r--r--   1   25875 Apr 27 18:30 draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-01.txt
-rw-r--r--   1   39974 Apr 27 18:30 draft-ietf-atommib-atmhist-00.txt
-rw-r--r--   1   13446 May 14 05:33 draft-ietf-atommib-perfhistTC-01.txt
-rw-r--r--   1  156757 May 14 05:33 draft-ietf-atommib-sonetng-02.txt
-rw-r--r--   1   62862 May 14 05:33 draft-ietf-atommib-test-03.txt

Mike
--
C. M. Heard/VVNET, Inc.
[email-masked]