Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:21:38 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the AToM MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Accounting Information for ATM Networks
	Author(s)	: K. McCloghrie, J. Heinanen, A. Prasad, W. Greene
	Filename	: draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-02.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 27-Jul-98
	
This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management Information
Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
community.  A separate memo [16] defines managed objects, in a manner
independent of the type of network, for controlling the selection,
collection and storage of accounting information into files for later
retrieval via a file transfer protocol. This memo defines a set of ATM-
specific accounting information which can be collected for connections
on ATM networks.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-02.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-02.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.