Subject: draft-ietf-atommib-sonetaps-mib-02.txt Change Log

From: Jim Kuhfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:13:04 -0800

The change log excerpt from draft-ietf-atommib-sonetaps-mib-02.txt which describes
the changes made since draft-ietf-atommib-sonetaps-mib-01.txt is copied below.

1.1 Change Log

   This section lists changes made in the Internet Draft revisions of
   this document.

   November 3, 2000

   The following changes were made for the version of this document
   dated November 3, 2000.

   The DEFVAL of apsChanPriority was changed from 1 to low.

   References to the Textual Convention ApsSwitchCommand in the
   DESCRIPTION clause of apsCommandSwitch were updated to use the
   correct enum values. (Ron Carmona)

   The IMPORTS section was enhanced (Ron Carmona).

   apsConfigMode was split into four INTEGER fields: apsConfigMode,
   apsConfigRevert, apsConfigDirection and apsConfigExtraTraffic (Ron
   Carmona).

   Statements indicating that the set of channel numbers comprising an
   APS group must begin with 0 were changed to indicate that the start
   number will be 1 if the architecture is onePlusOneOptimized. Also,
   grammar errors in some of the DESCRIPTION clauses were corrected.
   (Ron Carmona).

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the AToM MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for SONET Linear APS 
                          Architectures
	Author(s)	: J. Johnson, M. Thatcher, J. Kuhfeld
	Filename	: draft-ietf-atommib-sonetaps-mib-02.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 03-Nov-00
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based internets.
In particular it defines objects for managing networks using SONET
linear Automatic Protection Switching (APS) architectures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-sonetaps-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-atommib-sonetaps-mib-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

----- End forwarded message -----