Subject: IF YOU NEED MONEY RIGHT NOW...

From: "Bill K." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 01:16:55

The $15.00 Miracle

Dear Friend: 

IF YOU NEED MONEY RIGHT NOW... Read on for details...(no, there is no 'catch')... A 
fantastic way
to QUICKLY generate "seed" money for other projects and businesses you may be 
involved in, or
would like to get involved in, but can't afford the start up... The following income 
opportunity
is one you may be interested in taking a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE 
investment
and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!! 

PLEASE READ ON FOR AN ALL NEW AND  EXCITING INCOME GENERATING 
OPPORTUNITY!!!   The Internet opens
up a new area for promoting this opportunity resulting in explosive growth by driving traffic to
each other.   This will extend the life cycle of this opportunity and also speed up the 
response
time as it's all done with e-mail, the only slow bit is sending your cash fee by snail-mail,
about 3 to 5 days, the sooner you mail the money the sooner you start receiving cash in 
your
mail box. For those of you who start now and promote this in the next several months, you 
can
make a very large amount of money!!!

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM. . . HOW TO START THE CASH ROLLING IN???   If each 
person completes the
following steps in the next several months they could receive over 8 thousand dollars in 
under
six months! You will need e-mail in order to use this letter.

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY!!!:

STEP 1.  (YOU MUST SEND A COPY OF THIS WHOLE LETTER WHEN DOING YOUR 
EMAILINGS!!!)  Now simply
"copy" the following list of names and addresses and paste them into the body of YOUR e-
mail.
At the BOTTOM of the list, (#6 now) include YOUR name, and address. Be certain to use 
the same
name and address where you want to receive your money. Drop the first name off the list 
and move
each name up one posistion, i.e., 2 becomes 1, 4 becomes 3, 6 becomes 5, and your name 
becomes 6.*** (If this letter cycles back to you, and you wish to place your name on this list 
again after you leave the #1 position, you are free to do so, but you must also pay again.) 
We will all win!!!

(Make sure you use the order that you see below!!!)

1. M. Bement, 1401 S. Garfield Ave., Burlington, IA. 52601 (This will then be removed)

2. C. Schmidt, 511 Wyckoff Ave., Wyckoff, NJ, 07481  (2 will become #1)

3. Henry Dee, 9719 Lantana-3B, San Antonio, Tx 78217-4518  (3 will become#2)

4. John Marcoccia, 1781 Julian St. Denver, CO 80204  (4 will become #3)

5. A. VanNostrand, PO Box 21183, Carson City, NV 89721  (5 will become#4) 

6. B. Kile, 3180 E.88th Ave #82, Thornton, CO, 80229  (6 will become #5 and your name 
address
will be placed in this posistion)

Add your name, address, and e-mail address here at #6. (Remember, move all others up 
one and
delete #1) 

STEP 2.   Now, address six envelopes, one to each of the above people. Send $2.00 (US) 
to each
of the people in the spaces numbered 2 through 6. Send a $5.00 (US)BILL to the person in 
space
number ONE.  This increases the cost of the program a little bit (for stamps), but it will also
greatly increase your return and will inform you when you have reached the #1 position, you 
start
receiving $5.00 (US)BILLS.   IMPORTANT.. Be sure to wrap each bill you send in a note 
saying..
Please include me on your mailing list. Include your name, mailing address and e-mail.

STEP 3.   Send another e-mail to this time to the person who sent you this letter, and let 
them
know that you are participating in the program. This way, they will be able to keep track of 
how
many people are joining the program in the level below them. 

STEP 4.    IT'S THAT SIMPLE! Send this out to as many people as you may be able to 
think of via
email   This procedure may seem a bit tedious, but these crucial steps ensure honesty in 
this 
program. Remember.. honesty and distribution is what makes this program work!!!   We all 
win! 
This is one program where honesty.. definitely pays!!!   Once five to ten people have 
emailed you
stating they will participate, you have probably promoted the program enough to ensure 
your 
success. Now sit back and watch what happens once those five people follow the simple 
instructions you have just followed!  

The total will amount to over $8,000.00+*, cash!    Remember, the total of $8,000.00+* in 
cash, 
will be in your pocket in under 6 months and you will have the added benefit of a current 
mailing
list of hundreds, maybe thousands of people--- you could sell this list or use them to offer 
other income generating opportunities to, this list would be classed as "Hot Leads".   
Imagine 
being excited about going to your mailbox everyday! These possibilities CAN become 
realities ... 
Just follow the simple instructions! Prepare to get excited!!! DO IT NOW AND I WILL: 
SHOW YOU THE
MONEY!!!

Believe in yourself and in this program--it's a small $15.00 investment and a little time 
spent--you're well worth it!!!