Subject: Agenda items for 51st London

From: Nathan Kohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 16:31:59 -0400

atommib

PLS notify the co-chairs of any topic you'd like covered during the atommib
session at the 51st IETF in London (5-10 aug '01).  in particular, let us know
if you want to 'present'.  this will allow the chairs can request sufficient
time and put together an agenda.

there will be several last calls to consider.

there will also be a separate joint session with hubmib to discuss
ethernet/sonet(sdh) interface issues.

also if there are any sessions that you would prefer not to conflict with, speak
up.

key dates:

July 13 - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) submission at 17:00
ET 
July 16 - Working Groups and BOFs scheduling closes at 1700 ET 
	(but we will request before then to avoid the rush)
July 20 - Internet Draft final submission cutoff date at 1700 ET 
July 27 - Pre-Registration and Pre-payment cutoff date at 1200 Noon ET 
July 31 - Working Group Agendas due date by 1700 ET 

thanks
nathan kohn
(and faye ly)
co-chairs
atommib