Subject: Agenda Proposal for London IETF

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:11:16 +0200

The Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG plans two meetings for the London
IETF. 

The first one is planned for Tuesday 8/7, and will be a one hour joint
meeting with the AToM MIB Working Group, focusing on the WIS MIB. KC's draft
(4) will be the base of the discussion. 

The second meeting is a two hours meeting on Thursday 8/9, at 13:00. I
suggest the following agenda and time organization:

1. Agenda Bashing, Introduction, Minutes Taker - Dan Romascanu - 5 min.
2. IEEE 802.3 Status Report - Dan Romascanu - 15 min.
3. WG Documents Status - Dan R. 10 min.
4. Implementation Reports Status - Yasha Karant - 15 min
5. MAU MIB (3) and Ethernet Interfaces MIB (2) Changes for 10 Gbps Ethernet
- John Flick - 30 min
6. Power Ethernet MIB (1) - Avi Berger - 30 min
7. Discussions and Plans for the Future - 15 min

Reading Materials 

(1)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-power-et
hernet-mib-00.txt
(2)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-
mib-v3-00.txt
(3)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-
v3-00.txt
(4)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-
00.txt

Please let me know if there are any comments or changes to the agenda.

Regards,

Dan