Subject: Proposed Agenda for the Join Meeting of the Hub MIB and AToM MIB WGs

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 09:37:26 +0200

The Hub MIB and AToM MIB WGs will hold a joint meeting in Salt
Lake City. Please note the change in date and time. According to the
latest schedule on the IETF Web site, we are now scheduled for Monday,
12/10, at 9:00 AM, and we have a 2:30 hours slot. I guess that we will
use much less than this - closer to the one hour that was originally
allocated.  

	Here is the proposed agenda. Please comment and let us know if
there are any changes or additions that you would like to bring. 

	Regards,

	Dan

	Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG and AToM MIB WG Joint Meeting

	Monday, 12/10 9:00-11:30

	Chairs: 

	Dan Romascanu - [email-masked]
	Faye Ly - Faye Ly [[email-masked]]
	Nathan Kohn - [email-masked]
	AGENDA
	1. Introductions and Agenda Bashing - 10 mins - WG Chairs
	2. IEEE 802.3 Update - 10 mins - Dan R.
	3. WIS MIB - the rest of the time - KC Norseth, Mike Heard
	Report from the Design Team and Open Issues for WIS MIB
	
	Internet Draft:
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-
mib-01.txt

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 07:59:22 -0800 (PST)

> use much less than this - closer to the one hour that was originally

Hello,

I've made a request to the AToMMIB chairs for a 10 minute slot on
the AToMMIB agenda to discuss what remains to be done before the
recently-posted SONET-MIB update can be published as an RFC.  This
is relevant to the joint meeting also, because the WIS MIB depends
depends on the updated SONET-MIB and cannot be published without it.

Unfortunately, the AToMMIB meeting is scheduled after the joint
meeting, and so unless there is another schedule change the
results of that discussion won't be available until after the
joint AToMMIB-Hubmib meeting.  Interested parties may therefore
wish to attend the AToMMIB meeting.

Regards,

Mike

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:39:06 -0800 (PST)

> 	2. IEEE 802.3 Update - 10 mins - Dan R.

The IEEE now has P802.3ae/D3.4 circulating for WG ballot.  It
was posted while I was preparing draft-hubmib-wis-mib-01.txt,
and I did not notice it in time to update the references in that
draft.  I did, however, download D3.4 over the weekend to look for
any changes that might affect the WIS MIB.  As far as I can tell,
there aren't any.  If anyone else has the time and inclination to
double-check this conclusion before the joint meeting, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mike