Subject: ADV-Financial Freedom reports!

From: 5034490Rachelle<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:50:34

Dear Future Millionaire:

I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE END! - follow what it
says to the letter - and you will not worry whether a RECESSION is here
or not, or whether you keep your current job or not.

Yes, I know what you are thinking. I never responded to one of these before
either. One day though, something just said "you throw away $25.00 going to
a movie for 2 hours with your wife or kids". "What the heck." Believe me, no
matter where you believe "those feelings" come from, I'm grateful every day
that I had that feeling. I cannot imagine what I would be doing had I not.
Read on.  It's true. Every word of it. It is legal. I checked. Simply
because you are buying and selling something of value.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home.

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
==================================================
BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter
you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of
this
letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted
an entire
show to the investigation of this program described below, to see if it
really
can make people money. The show also investigated whether or not the
program
was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO
Laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can "follow
the simple instruction" they are bound to make some mega bucks with only
$25
out of pocket cost''.
DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable opportunity". I
was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad
I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received a total $
610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''. Pam Hedland, Fort
Lee, New
Jersey.
==================================================
Another said: "this program has been around for a long time but I never
believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I
decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and
walaa ..... 3
weeks later the money started to come in. First month I only made $240.00
but the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in
the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00
and I am playing it again. The key to success in this program is to follow
the simple steps and NOT change
anything.'' More testimonials later but first, =======

==== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ====
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily
and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN
!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS
WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

 INSTRUCTIONS:

=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU
ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears
ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON
YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

===WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, MAKE SURE ===
===YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS! ===
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer
and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports
from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will
be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in
case something
happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is
instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out on the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will
also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, some have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is
instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty
reaps the reward!!! 

This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering a product for sale and getting paid for it. Treat it as such and you will be VERY profitable in a short period of time.

1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has
made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

2..Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY! This is
critical to YOUR success.

==================================================
**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save
it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To assist
you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you
purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which
includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free
classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get this
venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
==================================================

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we
will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% (2/10 of 1%)
response (the response could be much better but lets just say it is only
0.2%). Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead
of only 5,000 each). Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000
e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10
people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000.
Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's=100
people responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 5 million
e-mail sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000
(50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for
Report # 5. 

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half a million dollars).

Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3.....
$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5.... $500,000 .... Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE
WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL
MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!
==================================================

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF
5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if
everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each
or more? There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and
counting, with thousands more coming on line every day. Believe me, many
people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
==================================================

Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds
of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1
and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do
is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day
service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and
address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they
receive the report.

===========AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================
The reason for the "cash" is not because this is illegal or somehow
"wrong". It is simply about time. Time for checks or credit cards to be
cleared or approved, etc. For security, concealing your $5 it simply so no
one can SEE there is money inside and steal it before it gets to you.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send $5
cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the
cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of
those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
==================================================
REPORT# 1: 'The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The Net

Order Report #1 from
R. Garrow
PO Box 836
Akwesasne, NY  13655
USA

________________________________________________________

REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk Email On The Net

Order Report # 2 from:

Brad
Akershus Mktg.
P.O. Box 598
Denver, CO  80201-0598
USA

_________________________________________________________________

REPORT # 3: Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net

Order Report # 3 from :
Craig Wuthrich
2390 Falls Ave. E
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Canada

______________________________________________________

REPORT # 4: How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM & The Net

Order Report # 4 from:

S. Wong
50 Burnhamthorpe Rd West #401
Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 3C2
Canada

_______________________________________________________

REPORT #5: How To Send Out One Million Emails For Free

Order Report # 5 From:

Zach Simmons
2135 Springwood
Carrollton, TX 75006
USA

_____________________________________________________
$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

**Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are
ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER
BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT
to the income you can generate from this business !!!
=================================================
FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You have
just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest
of your
life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money
in the
next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow the program
EXACTLY
AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it
is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your
name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 .....# 5 as instructed
above. One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 ormore
e-mails
and your name will be on every one of them. Remember though, the more you
send out
the more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you
the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially
independent.
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !
=============MORE TESTIMONIALS===============
'' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving ''junk
mail''. I
made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my
supposed
intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her
when
the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had
received
50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received total $ 147,200.00
........ all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jodyin her ''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois
================================================
'' Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative as I am, I decided that
the
initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't
get
enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was surprised when I
found
my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in
the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does not
matter where
people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return
and so
big''.  Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
=================================================
'' I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone
else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
money
came within 22 weeks''. Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
=================================================
'' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and
within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made $ 20,
560.00 and
by the end of third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is
beautiful, Thanx to internet''. Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
=================================================

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL
FREEDOM !

=================================================
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

=================================================

ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE

=================================================

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301,
paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.  Further transmission to you by the sender
of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to:[email-masked] with the word REMOVE in the subject line.  This message is
not intended for residents in the State of Washington, screening of
addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.