Subject: Posting of the draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-01.txt

From: "K.C. Norseth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:08:07 -0700

While we are waiting for the IETF to publish the wis mib 01 draft, I have posted it here for review.

http://norseth.org/ietf/hubmib/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-01.txt

K.C. Norseth

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:19:44 -0800 (PST)

> http://norseth.org/ietf/hubmib/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-01.txt

The main changes between this version and the design team draft
are as follows:

1.)  The acknowlegdements, contact information, and so forth have
     been updated to indicate that it is now a working group draft.
2.)  A few typos were fixed.
3.)  The updated wis-mib draft refers to P802.3ae/D3.3 instead of
     P802.3ae/D3.2.
4.)  Since acResetWIS is no longer present in P802.3ae/D3.3 subclause
     30.8.1, it has been removed from the IEEE-to-SNMP mapping table
     in Section 3.6 of the updated wis-mib draft.
5.)  The updated wis-mib draft now refers to the forthcoming SONET-MIB
     update ("SONETng") instead of RFC 2558.  That update was posted
     to the AToMMIB list yesterday by Kaj Tesink, and as K.C. Norseth
     wrote earlier today

> I have posted the updated RFC that Kaj did on my site.  It is at:
>
> http://norseth.org/ietf/atommib/sonetng.txt

Many thanks to K.C. for making these documents available on-line.

Mike