Subject: Here is your December IndustryDeck Issue

From: "IndustryDeck.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:12:35 -0600

Here's your first issue of IndustryDeck, your first and fastest source
		for new products.  To view this issue access the following link:
		
		http://www.nextdecks.net/december01/
		
		If you would prefer to receive IndustryDeck in an html format, please
		email your address that allows html files to: [email-masked]
		
		IndustryDeck is, in essence, an electronic version of the familiar
		'action card' deck that is delivered to your desktop on a monthly basis.
		Information is presented in brief format about the same size as a
		traditional action card which allows you to efficiently click through
		new product announcements and advertisements. When you find something of
		interest, simply click an information button and an Internet site with
		more information will be opened in your web browser. There is simply no
		faster and better way to review new products in the industry!
		
		Access IndustryDeck now at:  http://www.nextdecks.net/december01/
		
		If you would prefer not to receive IndustryDeck in the future please
		send a blank email to [email-masked].
		
		To review your first issue- access the following link:
		http://www.nextdecks.net/december01/

		To remove yourself from this list, or to edit your address, follow this link:			
		http://www.industrydeck.com/index.cfm?fa=list&id=11996