Subject: Atommib agenda for 52nd IETF - SLC

From: Nathan Kohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 01:34:20 -0500

52st IETF  Meeting
AToM MIB (atommib) WG
Tuesday, December 11, 1545-1645 Afternoon Sessions III
======================================================

CHAIRS: Faye Ly      [email-masked]
        Nathan Kohn  [email-masked]

AD:	Thomas Narten [email-masked]
	Eric Nordmark [email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda bashing - Nathan, 5 minutes

2. Trunk mibs (RFC 2493 - 2496). 
   Status and future  - Orly Nicklass 10 min
	[email-masked]

3. HC-TC MIB - Bob Ray 10 min
	[email-masked]

4. SONET MIB (RFC 2558) status - Mike Heard, 10 minutes
	a)  moving RFC2558 from Proposed to Draft
 	b)  compatibility with the Etherwis mib
        "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>

5. Optical Interface MIB - Kam Lam, 10 minutes

6. Implementation reports (Faye) Nathan 5 min

7. WIS joint design team atommib issues 10 min

Reading Materials:

Definitions of Supplemental Managed Objects for ATM Interface
draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-17.txt

Definitions of Managed Objects for the Optical Interface Type
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-02.txt

Definitions of Managed Objects for SONET Linear APS architectures
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-sonetaps-mib-05.txt

High Capacity Textual Conventions for MIB Modules Using
Performance History Based on 15 Minute Intervals
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ray-hc-tc-00.txt

RFC 2493
Textual Conventions for MIB Modules Using Performance History
Based on 15 Minute Intervals
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2493.txt

RFC 2558
Definitions of Managed Objects for the SONET/SDH Interface Type
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2558.txt

Definitions of Managed Objects for the SONET/SDH Interface Type
draft-ietf-atommib-sonetng-00.txt
http://norseth.org/ietf/atommib/sonetng.txt

Definitions of Managed Objects for the Ethernet WAN Interface Sublayer
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-01.txt
http://norseth.org/ietf/hubmib/ietf52wisMibPresentation.PDF