Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2495bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 07:42:37 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the AToM MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS1, E1, DS2 
                          and E2 Interface Types
	Author(s)	: O. Nicklass
	Filename	: draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2495bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 84
	Date		: 2002-9-5
	
This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
Information Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in
the Internet community.  In particular, it describes objects used for
managing DS1, E1, DS2 and E2 interfaces.  This document is a
companion document with Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS0,
DS3/E3 and SONET/SDH Interface Types, RFC2494 [30], RFC2496 [28] and
RFC2558 [29].
This memo specifies a MIB module in a manner that is both compliant
to the SNMPv2 SMI, and semantically identical to the peer SNMPv1
definitions.
This memo does not specify a standard for the Internet community.
This document entirely replaces RFC 2495.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2495bis-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2495bis-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2495bis-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:28:16 -0700 (PDT)

>	Filename	: draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2495bis-01.txt

Orly --

I'm sorry to tell you that this draft appears to have been garbled
in transmission.  The diffs between it and the -00 version show both
duplicated and missing text, and I am not able to extract a compilable
MIB.  May I suggest that you re-submit ... hopefully your local version
will be OK and all you'll need to do is bump the version number.

Regards,

Mike