Subject: WG last call on "draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-06.txt"

From: "Faye Ly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 09:41:16 -0800

This mail is to announce the beginning of the ATomMIB Working Group
Last Call period for the Internet-Draft

"Definitions of Managed Objects for the Optical Interface Type"
October 2, 2002

The draft is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-06.txt

The WG Last Call period will last until November 20, 2002.

The WG members are strongly urged to review this document as
soon as possible, and express any concerns, or identify any
errors, in e-mail sent to the AToMMIB WG mailing list.

Unless there are strong objections, published on the AToMMIB
WG mailing list by November 20, 2002, this document will be
forwarded to the Internet Area Directors for consideration to be a draft 
standard.

Please send all comments to the WG mailing list at:

[email-masked]

Faye Ly
AToMMIB co-chair

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:19:44 -0800 (PST)

> "Definitions of Managed Objects for the Optical Interface Type"
[ ... ]
> standard.----------------------------------------------------------^^^^^

I think that's a typo;  I believe it should say "proposed standard".

//cmh