Subject: [T1E1.3] New Files Uploaded (fwd)

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:48:12 -0700 (PDT)

This may be of interest to some WG members.  -- cmh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:55:08 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [T1E1.3] New Files Uploaded

Files Uploaded on: 07/23/2003 for T1E1.3

CONTRIBUTION#: T1E1.3/2003-018 (3E130180)
LINK: http://www.t1.org/FileMgr/GetOneFile.taf?FileName=3E130180&NW=Y
TITLE: SONET Physical Layer Interface and Mapping Specifications for 
ATM Applications
DESC: This draft standard, draft T1.416.04-200x, is a revision of 
T1E1.3/2002-050R2.  The revision contains changes made as a result of 
ballot comment resolution of LB 1140 by T1E1.3 during a teleconference 
on June 24, 2003.
CONTACT(S): Maynard Wright ([email-masked] (916) 726-1673)
SOURCE: Maynard A. Wright, P. E.