Subject: FW: [Auto Response] Draft-ietf-atommib-imamib-00.txt

From: "Faye Ly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:09:14 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet Draft Submission Manager [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 10:07 AM
To: Faye Ly
Subject: [Auto Response] Draft-ietf-atommib-imamib-00.txt

Greetings:

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your Internet-Draft
submission or message to [email-masked]. If you submitted an
Internet-Draft, then it will be posted on the Internet-Drafts page of
the IETF Web site, and an I-D Action message will be sent to the
I-D-Announce List.

Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication
as RFCs must conform to the requirements specified in I-D Checklist
(<http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html>) or they will be returned to
the author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly
recommends that you address all of the issues raised in this document
before submitting a request to publish your Internet-Draft to the IESG.

The IETF Secretariat