Subject: Adapting to New Threats with Integrated Message Management.

From: "Horn Pauline" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 13:44:40 +0100

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

Request, plan, implement and verify change automatically while reducing
configuration costs by up to 40 percent or more. You choose the biggest
flop of all. (Source: NEC)  Computer systems are a critical component of
a company's competitive and financial well-being.
Windows Server Virtualization is the natural next step in Microsoft's
virtualization story. Go to the webcast  Best Practices for
Next-Generation IP Address Management Access this white paper now!