Subject: 51 up front to be used in 12 months.

From: "Neville B. Gross" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 14:36:54 -0100

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop.
2007 11:00AM  ::  last comment: (not active)  ::  started: 2. If you
don't know what those young kids are listening to at their discotheques,
you should have a listen to this one.
1995  ::  website design: gnabgib.
Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening. Great for getting
that document to someone without physically delivering it. It was a
waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth seeing.
I have to say this is making the list because it exposes a culture I
don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I think everyone should.
Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard.
As if I couldn't buy 10 not in a book (heaven forbid! Nothing gets
people motivated to exercise like seeing their position on the board
slip as others get out there and work up a sweat!
It's a movie about a big, but somewhat insular family and their flaws.
I've found books of stamps from yesterear. I've given up on an out of
date tamps beacause it's so time consuming to stand in line at the Post
Office to get 1c stamps. One "host" system can be controlled through web
interfaces from various other machines (Windows, Mac, XBox 360, PSP,
Razer (all cells?
I'll be (yet again) lining up for my favourite stamp: the 1 penny
special. This excellent and inexpensive wine is great - if you don't
tell others it's price they'll think it worth more than you paid.
This year Canada Post has permanent stamps.
I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting. Gotta
run - it'll increase my score! You can't help but tap your feet and
chuckle.
And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits. It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the
board passes me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and
regain my position. This is at least 14 years after Europe did the same:
a stamp is a stamp is a stamp, it's not a paper representation of money.
The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.
You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore. com  [gnabgib] bizwarcho   Main
Articles Blogs Books Movies Links Files Authors RSS New Words for 2003
Giraffiti Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.