Subject: brass crusade

From: Eddie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:50:28 -0700

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

But they are, if anything, more grotesque and more graphic. Together
with North Korea a handful of nations are exploiting newfound weakness
and divisions between America and its allies.

We are in Iraq as Iraqi doctors and union, building a union.

The threat of terrorism has also united many Australians behind the flag
and collective identity  - a comforting blanket of xenophobic paranoia
has fallen across the nation.

Certainly the abuses performed by a small number of aberrant prison
officers are wrong.
Heath Ledger has apparently reacted poorly in the past to the advances 
of the leeches of the public relations and entertainment industries,
upon whom  he is reliant for a glitzy Hollywood career. 'They came and
said the people running Zimbabwe were bad men, but it seemed to us they
were just whinging because this Mugubby fellow is more competitive and
effective than his rivals. The movie's makers claim the self-censorship
in some US states can be attributed to the film's sensitive themes of
homosexuality between cowboys living in the US's wild west. Customers
will pay for their personally compiled CDs at a fixed cost per track
under a new distribution system familiar to many as reminiscent of the
process by which free CDs are made at home.

But now difficult economic conditions have forced a rethink of the
region's future with a focus on new efficiencies and the elimination of
waste. Its important to remember for the sake of sanity that it's not in
itself a crime to be smarter than your oppressors.
Three hours later, however, the operator of the mine, International Coal
Group, was forced to issue a correction indicating there had been an
unfortunate 'mis-communication.

But calls for the resumption of aerial shark patrols hint at the
greatest danger facing Australian citizens and tourists visiting the
nation's coasts.

The hint of a glorious future could be sensed in excited faces  as a
militaristic fervour gripped the nation. And in this context the
announcement of a reduction in the order for stealth striker-bomber
aircraft can be seen as a reduction in planned future wars.

But the ugly phenomenon of commercial propaganda between SBS programmes
has already given newly contemptuous viewers a reason to turn off.
Perhaps she means this, from AM host Tony Eastley: 'She said Australians
were "aborting themselves out of existence," and all the while Muslims
were having more children. In response to the depressing news from SBS,
we at the Irony Party of Australia are pre-emptively reprogramming our
televisions to reduce the number of available stations from two to one.

Meanwhile attempts to convince surgeons to conduct further a lumbar
puncture and perform leg-lengthening surgery upon the ailing Butcher of
Beirut have fallen on deaf ears. 'The good voters of Bennelong won't be
taken in by Madame Blow-In,' he told a moderate, intelligent talk-back
radio host.
The last thing the people of Longueville need is to become another
Balmoral. A thirteenth minor, the only survivor was taken to hospital
with severe injuries.

com the day after the Dateline broadcast. The  suspicion that such a
catastrophe is being successfully engineered - a nudge here, a nudge
there - in accordance with a complex global strategy conceived by Bin
Laden is unnerving. But the ugly phenomenon of commercial propaganda
between SBS programmes has already given newly contemptuous viewers a
reason to turn off. The War on Terror may be the death of us all.
Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer has joined in the chorus of
voices crowing over the death of al-Zarqawi from a safe distance. The
release of a new audio recording this month from famous al  Qa'eda
leader and spoken word artist Osama bin Laden went unmentioned by US
President George W Bush. In which case, how can it be said to be
seditious to call for support for Iran within Australia? Even as the
Defence Minister defends the existing military apparel, the Defence
Materiel Organisation in Canberra is now urgently working on changes to
frumpy Australian military costumes. Evidence of the hostile operations
of the surreptitious and effective British military against the
overgrown US equivalent remains scant.
In sports as in politics, the aim is to win, and we can let the Fairfax
papers worry about 'morals'.
But the Irony Party of Australia  congratulates the Amazing Legoboy on
his successful autocue reading career, and  for overcoming adversity
against all the odds.
But they are, if anything, more grotesque and more graphic.
Perhaps in the circles he moves Gillard is considered less a powerful
politician and more a scrumptious bit.