Subject: Using JNDI, a web application can store and retrieve any type of named Java technology object, allowing applications to coexist with many legacy applications and systems.

From: Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:24:33 -0400

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

The show function stores the value of the calculation's result and the
selected operation, such as add, into the session.

com continually capitalizes on the latest developments in the Java
platform to provide consumers with what the company touts as the most
updated airfare information available anywhere.

A Dojo Widget Let's look at an example of a widget from a JavaScript
library. This article first describes the Phobos architecture.

One of the libraries contains the JavaScript functions needed for the

For example, from your Phobos application, you can call into the new and
powerful Java Persistence API available as part of the Java EE platform.
Naming services provide application clients, enterprise beans,  and web
components with access to a JNDI naming environment.

A messaging system is a peer-to-peer  facility.

In the case of the calculator, the script directory contains a script
file that redirects requests to particular pages of the application. You
will be able to make changes to the application while it is running
without redeploying it. One of the libraries contains the JavaScript
functions needed for the