Subject: Green later announced a new language developed by Sun that seems to challenge established Ajax techniques and Flash in the Rich Internet Applications space.

From: Rowe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:09:10 +0200

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

The exhibit area has all the usual presenters and some new ones.

I find it surprising that other scripting language promoters
consistently stay away from saying that they wish to replace the Java
language one day and just utilize the Java platform.

Looking forward to trying it out. The Sun General Session yesterday
included details about the Open sourcing of Java. Janak Mulani's session
on 'Rich Internet Applications and AJAX - Selecting the best option'
presented at the IndicThreads.

Thomas Kurien talked about creating Ajax ready mashups easily and also
about new Oracle developments in the SOA and SCA space. Along with Scott
Mcnealy and a representative from the UN, the four later talked about
how technology could and should be used to make it a better world.
Janak Mulani's session on 'Rich Internet Applications and AJAX -
Selecting the best option' presented at the IndicThreads. Looking
forward to trying it out.

This year there doesn't seem to an obvious choice.
JavaFX Script is what it is called, and it also has a mobile edition
meant to provide a rich user experience on mobile devices.

Looking at the best seller books for yesterday Groovy and Grails, two
topics I have been writing and speaking about regularly seem to be
getting more attention. Looking at the best seller books for yesterday
Groovy and Grails, two topics I have been writing and speaking about
regularly seem to be getting more attention. Looking forward to trying
it out. I find it surprising that other scripting language promoters
consistently stay away from saying that they wish to replace the Java
language one day and just utilize the Java platform.
The exhibit area has all the usual presenters and some new ones. The Sun
General Session yesterday included details about the Open sourcing of
Java.

I find it surprising that other scripting language promoters
consistently stay away from saying that they wish to replace the Java
language one day and just utilize the Java platform. Green later
announced a new language developed by Sun that seems to challenge
established Ajax techniques and Flash in the Rich Internet Applications
space. Thomas Kurien talked about creating Ajax ready mashups easily and
also about new Oracle developments in the SOA and SCA space.
As always the most interest is in the free bags, tshirts, coffee and
other gifts.

JavaFX Script is what it is called, and it also has a mobile edition
meant to provide a rich user experience on mobile devices.

The Sun General Session yesterday included details about the Open
sourcing of Java. One wonders if the scripting mania has now peaked and
will go down from here or if scripting languages will soon start
challenging Java. Thomas Kurien talked about creating Ajax ready mashups
easily and also about new Oracle developments in the SOA and SCA space.

Good to see mega companies like Sun demonstrate social responsibility.
This year there doesn't seem to an obvious choice. Janak Mulani's
session on 'Rich Internet Applications and AJAX - Selecting the best
option' presented at the IndicThreads.
Janak Mulani's session on 'Rich Internet Applications and AJAX -
Selecting the best option' presented at the IndicThreads. One of the
important reasons for the popularity of Rails has been the hype created
by the creator of Rails by making statements like Java should retire
form web apps.
com Conference On Java Technology. One of the important reasons for the
popularity of Rails has been the hype created by the creator of Rails by
making statements like Java should retire form web apps.

Good to see mega companies like Sun demonstrate social responsibility.

The exhibit area has all the usual presenters and some new ones. Looking
forward to trying it out. Along with Scott Mcnealy and a representative
from the UN, the four later talked about how technology could and should
be used to make it a better world. One wonders if the scripting mania
has now peaked and will go down from here or if scripting languages will
soon start challenging Java. This year there doesn't seem to an obvious
choice.

One of the important reasons for the popularity of Rails has been the
hype created by the creator of Rails by making statements like Java
should retire form web apps.

This year there doesn't seem to an obvious choice. JavaFX Script is what
it is called, and it also has a mobile edition meant to provide a rich
user experience on mobile devices.

Along with Scott Mcnealy and a representative from the UN, the four
later talked about how technology could and should be used to make it a
better world.

The Sun General Session yesterday included details about the Open
sourcing of Java. Looking at the best seller books for yesterday Groovy
and Grails, two topics I have been writing and speaking about regularly
seem to be getting more attention. One wonders if the scripting mania
has now peaked and will go down from here or if scripting languages will
soon start challenging Java.

JavaFX Script is what it is called, and it also has a mobile edition
meant to provide a rich user experience on mobile devices.

Green later announced a new language developed by Sun that seems to
challenge established Ajax techniques and Flash in the Rich Internet
Applications space. JavaFX Script is what it is called, and it also has
a mobile edition meant to provide a rich user experience on mobile
devices.