Subject: The latest version of the validator, released this week, is also good news for developers, giving us a new toy to play with, and build upon.

From: Norwood U. Tib <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 17:26:54 +0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Silk Air nonstop flights from Singapore to Manado international airport
are four days a week.

Whether they are on the hunt or at rest in family groups, Lions are
often seen in the reserve.
Dress is informal except for official functions where a jacket and tie
are required.

I realise this a contentious issue, but I honestly do not see the point
in having so many different rendering engines.

Silk Air nonstop flights from Singapore to Manado international airport
are four days a week. Even with the Alternates header, there is risk
that a client's user agent doesn't understand that. The front desk can
change small amounts of US dollars for you.

Let the browser vendors concentrate on what they should have been
concentrating all along: