Subject: deprivation librarian

From: Vivien Z. Ames <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:53:57 +0100

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

Howard didn't want to be a part of that and said that they shouldn't do
that.
Howard told the guy he won the money from Vermont Teddy Bear and put him
on hold.
The next one was ''Singers Simon and. Howard didn't think he had.
Big Foot knew it was Lacy.

He said the bartender even got in on it and said the loser had to buy
him a shot. He also brought up the video of David Hasslehoff that was
all over the web over the weekend.

He lifted up his shirt and still had hanging skin. Jason was really out
of it so Howard told him that he could screw himself up by not eating.

She apparently told the prosecutor that she has people who read her mail
for her so she didn't read her suspension notice herself.