Subject: Delivery failure

From: [email-masked]

Message from yahoo.co.jp.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

--- Original message follows.

From: "Julia P" <[email-masked]>
To: "Eric" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re[1]: i want to say u it's so nice to meet you
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:32:28 +0300

Hi, Eric

I still live with my parents under the same roof and I am sorry to say this,
but I am already tired to see how they rule over my life.  I work hard and I
make enough to have a good life, but I give a lot to my parents.  My friends
ask why don't I just rent an apartment and leave: I just think that I will
be sorry all my life for leaving them: Maybe you can give me an advice?  Is
there a way to get "divorced" with my parents and build my life with a man
who will love me.  I am looking for a life partner and friend, for lover and
gentleman in my future husband.  I hope all these features are combined in
you.  Your answer should wait for me at http://russobride.info/?idAff=101 and 
I am thankful to my destiny that I have a chance to get to know you better:

Bye
Julia

*** MESSAGE TRUNCATED ***

.