Subject: Delivery failure

From: [email-masked]

Message from yahoo.co.jp.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

--- Original message follows.

From: "Julia P." <[email-masked]>
To: "Hans" <[email-masked]>
Subject: maybe it's the best time
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:26:38 +0200

Privet, gentleman

I am a very social and out-going lady.  I can't imagine my life without
communication and conversations.  I truly believe that my future life
partner will also be very social and we will be able to talk for hours with
me!  I guess we've both experienced so much in our lives and we have so much
to share!  To my opinion, when two are in love and are together 24/7,
physical passion can take maximum of couple of hours, and all the rest of
the time they are communicating and socializing.  I guess that is why it is
very important for me that you will be very out-going and open-minded, just
as I am!
Certainly I believe that you are worth my trust and that you are kind (I
guess otherwise there would be no sense in our communication, right?!!).  I
am waiting eagerly and impatiently for your warm and positive answer at
http://russianbridesblog.info/?idAff=182 and will be very happy to build relationship with You...

Sweet goodbye

Julia

*** MESSAGE TRUNCATED ***

.