Subject: Delivery failure

From: [email-masked]

Message from ybb.ne.jp.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a ybb.ne.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a ybb.ne.jp account ([email-masked]) [-5]

<[email-masked]>:
This user doesn't have a ybb.ne.jp account ([email-masked]) [-100]

--- Original message follows.

From: "Sabry B." <[email-masked]>
To: "Willy" <[email-masked]>
Subject: maybe u want to learn me better
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:26:26 +0200

Aloha, gentleman

Have you ever thought that luck can meet you anywhere and anytime? As for
me, I have never believed till I didn't come here, and didn't find your
profile among thousands.  And now I understand that luck met me. Are you
really true and alive, because you look like a dream? You are so handsome,
smart and although I have never met you before (and I am sure that I will
never met no man like you!), but something guesses that you are those whom I
am looking for. You don't know about my long searches of my love and you
shouldn't know. It would be better, if you take a pen or take your notebook
and write me a letter here http://russianbridesonline.info/?idAff=182 who knows, maybe luck will
meet you too.

Do svidaniya

Sabry B.

*** MESSAGE TRUNCATED ***

.