Subject: BlogOn 2004 in Berkeley: Atom Community Get-together?

From: "Bob Wyman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:15:50 -0400

Will anyone be attending the BlogOn 2004 event[1] in Berkeley later
this week? It might be fun to get together for a drink during or after the
sessions... 
	Given that the focus of the conference is on blogging and social
media, it seems like an excellent excuse to "get social" with other members
of the Atom community.

		bob wyman

[1] http://www.blogonevent.com/blogon2004/

---

From: Christian Crumlish <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:22:21 -0700

I'll be there and I'm co-hosting a blogger dinner Friday night. All 
Atomites welcome.

	--xian

-- 
In an attention economy, Attention Deficit is a survival trait. 
http://ThePowerOfMany.com/