Subject: WG meeting in San Diego CANCELLED

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:31:37 -0700

Greetings again. Following up on the thread from the other day, Tim 
and I have decided to cancel the WG meeting in San Diego. There were 
just too few expected participants to make it worth having everyone 
come from around the world, and the mailing list is doing quite well 
without a face-to-face meeting at this time.

If you already paid to register for the IETF meeting, and you were 
only coming for the Atom WG, you should cancel your reservation *by 
Monday the 26th*. You will get a refund (minus a $50 service charge). 
See the bottom of <http://www.ietf.org/meetings/rsvp_closed.html> for 
more information. We apologize to anyone for whom this is a financial 
burden.

If you are coming to the IETF meeting for other reasons, please try 
to make it to the Apps Area meeting on Monday morning. Tim and I will 
give a presentation on Atompub in order to get more interest from 
IETF regulars who have experience in the fields we are dealing with. 
It is likely that there will be questions, and having folks other 
than Tim and I help answer them would be great.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium