Subject: Work Queue Rotation #4

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 19:58:40 -0700

This one was deliberately short and lightweight, to snaffle up a couple 
more low-hanging fruit so our editors can pull the -01 drafts together 
before the IETF meeting deadline, which is 9AM Monday morning.

1. PaceEntryIdRequired

I think this one has consensus, plus I saw no pushback and some support 
for the first two of Eric Scheid's suggested improvements at 
http://imc.org/atom-syntax/mail-archive/msg06964.html

2. PaceLang

This one exhibited a massive lack of consensus support and as far as I 
can tell, should be closed.

Editors, start your engines.

OK, I think Sam is going to give us something big, hairy, and ugly to 
chew on next, since we can't do another official draft for quite some 
time anyhow (schedule constraints around the IETF meetings).  Sam, do 
your worst. -Tim

---

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:46:03 +0900

>2. PaceLang
>
>This one exhibited a massive lack of consensus support and as far as I can 
>tell, should be closed.

Objection. Not on the main point (namely that xml:lang should be on
every (or virtually every) element), but on loosing the description
of what goes into xml:lang that is more aligned with the current
(and future) XML spec in the Pace than in the current text.

Regards,    Martin.