Subject: PaceLinkAttrDefaults

From: Danny Ayers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:23:05 +0200

-1.

At least in the context of the current specification. I'm all for the
general idea of tightening up core elements (+1 on
PaceServiceElement), but PaceLinkAttrDefaults seems way too far at
present.

-- 

http://dannyayers.com

---

From: Antone Roundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 13:12:22 -0600

I'm also -1.  +1 to adding @rel="related" (which is covered by 
PaceLinkDelicious), but -1 to only two @rel values, and -1 to 
"alternate" being a default.  The problem I have with that is that the 
ability to have a link with no @rel could lead to people using link 
sans @rel for all sorts of links.  If @rel is required, people will be 
more likely to choose the right value for it.

---

From: Eric Scheid <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 13:53:46 +1000

-1. this pace goes too far.

e.