Subject: Re: enclosures: types

From: Eric Scheid <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:24:44 +1000

On 14/10/04 3:32 AM, "Lucas Gonze" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>> Can you talk about your application more?  Why put images in enclosures
>>> rather than in content?
>> 
>> so they can be pre-cached?
>> 
>> or do you mean in content/@src?
> 
> Oops.  Yup.

That makes a little more sense ... however the image would be the only
content then, and there would be no commentary for that image. There's a
narrow use case where <summary> could be used, but that doesn't cater to the
use case of the image being not the whole story, nor the use case of
multiple images provided as enclosures to a single entry (where you would
have much more commentary, and the images are not "alternatives" to each
other either).

e.