Subject: PaceLinkParent

From: Danny Ayers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 21:04:22 +0200

+0

...and yet more evidence that an extensible relationship operator is needed.

-- 

http://dannyayers.com

---

From: Eric Scheid <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 12:56:22 +1000

> ...and yet more evidence that an extensible relationship operator is needed.

and since the URI it requires is atom:id, it quite possibly could be a
non-traversable URI like tag:example.com,2004-01-01:/blog/1

-1 since the semantic intended for the URI is one of association, not
traversal.

e.

---

From: Antone Roundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 21:36:15 -0600

> -1 since the semantic intended for the URI is one of association, not
Good point--I hadn't thought of that.  Another element would be more 
appropriate, especially if PaceLinkPurpose is adopted.