Subject: PaceEntryDeletion status

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:17:46 -0800

If there were no further discussion: The earlier discussion for this 
was inconclusive. The demand doesn't seem high enough to get it over 
the goal line, but if there is a wave of enthusiasm, there didn't seem 
to be that much opposition.  -Tim

---

From: Joe Gregorio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:52:09 -0500

-1 Too much of an edge case with no discenable benefit.

-- 
Joe Gregorio        http://bitworking.org

---

From: Eric Scheid <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:24:50 +1100

> to be that much opposition.  -Tim

-1 : edge case, doesn't cover all bases

---

From: Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 01:37:55 +0000

-1

This approaches the problem from the wrong end. A better way to solve 
it would be to list entries that weren't deleted, but expired. A more 
complex solution would be to HEAD the link (or id or something) and see 
if you get a 404.

Graham