Subject: PaceAttributesNamespace refactored

From: Danny Ayers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:45:30 +0100

I have withdrawn the previous suggestion and replaced it with the text
suggested by Antone. Further adjustments/refinements welcome.

The key idea is anchor the attribute names in the Atom namespace,
reducing ambiguity. I would expect the reduction of ambiguity is
desirable in a spec. This should be useful in practice when Atom is
used alongside any language where terms need to be unambiguously
qualified, such as RDF. It should also simplify the reuse of core
attributes in extensions (again, through ambiguity reduction).

Cheers,
Danny. 

-- 

http://dannyayers.com

---

From: Henry Story <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:35:25 +0100

That looks good to me. +1

Henry Story
http://bblfish.net/blog/