Subject: Jakarta FeedParser Cometh

From: "Kevin A. Burton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:37:07 -0800

Hey gang...

I'm fast approaching a 0.5 release of Jakarta FeedParser

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/feedparser/

And thought I'd solicit some feedback:

I'm also looking for some better unit tests for Atom 0.5.  Hopefully 
something under a more liberal license .  The unit tests within the 
Universal FeedParser seem pretty decent but the problem is that they're 
under two difference licenses which we're still trying to figure out if 
they are compatible...

http://www.peerfear.org/rss/permalink/2005/01/30/FeedParserCometh/

We're working with other developers on building a standard feed API 
within Java and probably/hopefully will be giving a talk at Javaone 
(knock on wood).

This is of course a Java API so if you're interested please give us some 
feedback.

If you're interested in the subject we've started a java-syndication 
group on YahooGroups

http://www.peerfear.org/rss/permalink/2005/01/12/javasyndicationYahooGroup

-- 

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator).  Visit http://rojo.com. Ask me for an 
invite!  Also see irc.freenode.net #rojo if you want to chat.

Rojo is Hiring! - http://www.rojonetworks.com/JobsAtRojo.html

If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking, etc... then you 
should work for Rojo!  If you recommend someone and we hire them you'll 
get a free iPod!
    
Kevin A. Burton, Location - San Francisco, CA
       AIM/YIM - sfburtonator,  Web - http://peerfear.org/
GPG fingerprint: 5FB2 F3E2 760E 70A8 6174 D393 E84D 8D04 99F1 4412