Subject: <id> is URI?

From: Danny Ayers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:18:58 +0100

I don't know whether this is a little editorial oversight or something
I missed/misremember - wasn't it agreed that the content of the <id>
element should be a URI - the spec currently says:

5.8  "atom:id" Element

   The "atom:id" element is an Identity construct that conveys a
   permanent, universally unique identifier for an entry.  atom:entry
   elements MUST contain exactly one atom:id element.

Cheers,
Danny.

-- 

http://dannyayers.com

---

From: Henry Story <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:30:37 +0100

I think that is specified in the IdentityConstruct section of the spec.

In the OWL I just take that to be a RDF Resource.

Henry