Subject: Work Queue Rotation #14

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:16:34 -0800

The current active-issues list is at 
http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/AtomPubIssuesList

As always, we may have mis-read the sentiment of the group, push back 
as appropriate.

PaceCategoryRevised - Bob Wyman argued for an alternative 
(http://www.imc.org/atom-syntax/mail-archive/msg11669.html) but 
eventually abandoned this as quixotic.  Graham Parks raised objections 
to the optionality of some attributes 
(http://www.imc.org/atom-syntax/mail-archive/msg11780.html) but got a 
pretty good answer 
(http://www.imc.org/atom-syntax/mail-archive/msg11781.html). And there 
were a bunch of +1's.  So I think we've crossed the rough-consensus 
boundary and can say "accepted".

PaceCollectionIdiom - Got no comments, but provoked Rob Sayre's 
comprehensive DAV-flavored proposal.  I don't think we're ready either 
to accept or reject.

PaceIntrospection - I think consensus emerged on the protocol list, on 
the proposal with some modifications; sorting it out requires a bit of 
tracing through the threads, but I think two Gregorio messages are 
crucial: http://www.imc.org/atom-protocol/mail-archive/msg00252.html 
and http://www.imc.org/atom-protocol/mail-archive/msg00255.html - since 
Rob and Joe were arguing over the details here, and were converging, 
and are the editors of the Protocol draft, I think we can mark this 
accepted and task them with getting the consensus recorded properly.

PaceProblemStatements - I saw a few +1's and no dissent.  Accepted.

PaceTwoProtocolDocs - Lots of +1's, with an open issue from Dave 
Johnson as to whether Commenting features if any go in Basic or 
Administrative (see 
http://www.imc.org/atom-protocol/mail-archive/msg00358.html, with 
backup from Lance Lavandowska).  Accepted.

  -Tim