Subject: PaceExtendingAtom status

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:17:46 -0800

If there were no further discussion: This is the result of a lot of 
discussion around "Must Ignore" and has in various drafts received lots 
of friendly remarks and suggestions for improvement, which have been 
incorporated.  Absent some convincing -1s, it probably goes in.  -Tim

---

From: Joe Gregorio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:21:53 -0500

+1 for making Atom a 'Must Ignore' language.

-- 
Joe Gregorio        http://bitworking.org

---

From: Asbjørn Ulsberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:16:59 +0100

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:17:46 -0800, Tim Bray <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Absent some convincing -1s, it probably goes in.  -Tim

It says nothing about namespaces. Shouldn't it mention that all foreign  
markup should be namespaced, and that all elements within the Atom  
namespace that aren't understood should be ignorde? Or is that clear  
enough from the pace? I don' think so. Or I've misunderstood something  
completely.

-- 
Asbjørn Ulsberg     -=|=-    http://virtuelvis.com/quark/
«He's a loathsome offensive brute, yet I can't look away»