Subject: PaceSourceRecs

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 15:42:22 -0700

-1

Irrespective of whether I agree with this or not, I think the material 
belongs in an implementor's guide, not the specification.  -Tim

---

From: David Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 20:54:15 +0100

> belongs in an implementor's guide, not the specification.  -Tim

I'm a bit uncomfortable with punting yet another issue into the
Implementor's Guide when the WG has made no commitment to produce an
Implementor's Guide.

I'd be less suspicious of being fobbed off, if our charter was updated
to include the Implementor's Guide as a deliverable.

-- 
Dave

---

From: Robert Sayre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 16:03:13 -0400

> to include the Implementor's Guide as a deliverable.

Indeed. This sounds like BCP material.

Robert Sayre