Subject: Editorship announcement

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:14:25 -0700

<co-chair-mode>
As we get ready to buckle down on the Atom Publishing Protocol draft,  
we're doing some editor-shuffling.  With thanks to Rob Sayre for his  
excellent work up through protocol-04, we're shifting from Rob-and- 
Joe to Joe Gregorio and Bill de hÓra as co-editors of the Atom  
protocol draft.

  -Tim (on behalf of myself and Paul)
</co-chair-mode>

---

From: Eric Scheid <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:34:21 +1000

On 27/5/05 4:14 AM, "Tim Bray" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> protocol-04

btw, where can we find it?

e.

---

From: "Thomas Broyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:49:02 +0200 (CEST)

> btw, where can we find it?

Replace "format-08" with "protocol-04" and you get it ;o)

http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-04.txt

There's also a link to the last version from
http://intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/FrontPage

Discussions go on [email-masked]

-- 
Thomas Broyer

---

From: Eric Scheid <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 04:18:40 +1000

> http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-04.txt

except I've been getting format-nn from http://atompub.org/... ;-)

ok, for those in the know, could you please point out the parts of the
protocol spec which have been mostly thrashed out and thought to be close to
stable. I'd like to try reading those parts from the point of view of
someone reading a spec without the benefit of reading all the discussions
leading up to it. You know, just like we hope to have developers read the
spec. Might be interesting to see which parts make sense and which don't.

e.

---

From: David Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 20:04:31 +0100

> except I've been getting format-nn from http://atompub.org/... ;-)

The HTML version and the diffs seem to be here:
<http://bitworking.org/projects/atom/>

-- 
Dave