Subject: Atom 08 - HTML Version

From: Karl Dubost <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:20:07 -0400

Hi,

I will use the HTML version
http://ietf.levkowetz.com/tools/rfcmarkup/rfcmarkup.cgi?url=http:// 
ietf.levkowetz.com/drafts/atompub/format/draft-ietf-atompub- 
format-08.txt

for something specific. Is it fine, or do people recommend another  
HTML Version of

[[[
Expires: October 20, 2005                                 April 18, 2005
                       The Atom Syndication Format
                       draft-ietf-atompub-format-08
]]] - http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atompub- 
format-08.txt

-- 
Karl Dubost - http://www.w3.org/People/karl/
W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:54:15 -0700

At 4:20 PM -0400 5/23/05, Karl Dubost wrote:
>http://ietf.levkowetz.com/tools/rfcmarkup/rfcmarkup.cgi?url=http://ietf.levkowetz.com/drafts/atompub/format/draft-ietf-atompub-format-08.txt
>
>]]] - http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atompub-format-08.txt
>

The latter, definitely. The former makes good guesses about 
HTMLizing, but may have errors introduced by the automated guessing 
process.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium

---

From: Thomas Broyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 23:17:04 +0200

Paul Hoffman wrote:

> The latter, definitely. The former makes good guesses about HTMLizing, 
> but may have errors introduced by the automated guessing process.

You might have wanted to point to 
http://atompub.org/2005/04/18/draft-ietf-atompub-format-08.html

-- 
Thomas Broyer

---

From: Karl Dubost <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:18:24 -0400

> HTMLizing, but may have errors introduced by the automated guessing  

Thanks. :)
The bad thing with IETF specification is that we can't give precise  
references to the text. I have used the text version instead. I'm  
sending another mail.

---

From: David Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 22:26:55 +0100

> ietf.levkowetz.com/drafts/atompub/format/draft-ietf-atompub- 

Only the text version is normative, but the editor produces an HTML version of
the specification here.  If you want an HTML version, it is probably
what you are looking for.

<http://atompub.org/2005/04/18/draft-ietf-atompub-format-08.html>

-- 
Dave