Subject: Re: Acknowledgements in the format draft

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 07:36:31 -0700

This is a second call for people who would like to be listed in the 
acknowledgements. There are a number of you who contributed greatly 
to this effort who didn't respond to my first request, and it seems 
almost silly to not have those people listed.

We will add the acknowledgements list in Appendix A after the IESG 
review. Please respond to me off-list. Thanks!

At 1:23 PM -0700 5/19/05, Paul Hoffman wrote:
>Greetings again. The nearly-nearly-complete format draft has a short 
>list of contributors in Appendix A. This WG has been phenomenally 
>active, and much of that activity is reflected in the specific text 
>in the document. Wearing my co-chair hat, I can think of at least a 
>dozen more people who should be listed in Appendix A because they 
>helped shape the final output. Having said that, some people who 
>have actively contributed to the spec may not want their names 
>listed.
>
>If you would like to be listed in Appendix A because you have helped 
>create the format document, please drop me a note. It is unlikely 
>that we will get this into the next draft, but we have another shot 
>after the IESG review, and I can't imagine that the IESG will mind 
>adding more to this section.
>
>--Paul Hoffman, Director
>--Internet Mail Consortium

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium