Subject: Deployment: millions

From: "A. Pagaltzis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 02:39:14 +0200

It isn’t exactly news anymore that TextPattern 4 [1] and
MovableType 3.2 [2] generate Atom 1.0 out of the box. But great
as that may be, adoption of new product versions takes a while,
so changes like this trickle out only slowly. Last night,
however, all that changed.

It is now high time to update The Document[3]: “deployment” just
went from thousands to millions.

> <http://www.livejournal.com/community/featureannounce/15809.html>
> Atom feeds were updated to begin using Atom '1.0' rather than
> 0.3. Other tweaks were made to address title-only feeds
> appearing incorrectly, in strictly compliant aggregators; plus,
> revisions were made to use appropriate namespaces.

Welcome aboard, Livejournal.

[1]: http://forum.textpattern.com/viewtopic.php?id=9888
[2]: http://www.sixapart.com/movabletype/docs/3.2/h_changelog/3_2.html
[3]: http://www.tbray.org/atom/RSS-and-Atom

Regards,
-- 
Aristotle Pagaltzis // <http://plasmasturm.org/>