Subject: Unofficial Last Call - draft-snell-atompub-feed-index-03.txt

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:44:55 -0700

As of today I am issuing an unofficial last call on the Feed Rank extension

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-feed-index-03.txt

This extension introduces a numeric ranking mechanism for Atom entries 
that can be used to order entries according to relative significance.  
Please review the spec and provide comment back to the Atom syntax 
list.  In two weeks I will review the feedback, make any appropriate 
changes, then work towards declaring the spec "stable".  Once the Atom 
Protocol work is complete, I will submit the stable version of the draft 
as a standards track RFC.

Thanks!

- James

---

From: "James Holderness" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:07:07 +0100

>  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-feed-index-03.txt

Some minor editing notes. In section 2 (Notional Conventions) you give "i" 
as your namespace prefix, but the examples in the rest of the document tend 
to use "r" most of the time. Also your page titles are all "Feed Index", 
whereas the main heading is "Feed Rank". In general you may want to consider 
standardizing on either "Index" or "Rank" throughout the document.

Regards
James