Subject: html content, xml:base and xml:lang

From: Henry Story <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:23:09 +0100

Does xml:base and xml:lang apply to html encoded content?

There is the notion of language sensitivity and content is language  
sensitive. So it makes sense to apply it to html content. But what  
about the xml:base?

Henry

---

From: "A. Pagaltzis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:11:55 +0100

> Does xml:base and xml:lang apply to html encoded content?

Yes, definitely.
-- 
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

---

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 08:23:41 -0800

+1