Subject: PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILES LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILES LOTTERY <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 14:54:47 +0300

PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILES LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION
Peugeot Auto-mobiles headquaters, 19 Ul,
Essex , PE9 2YP , London
United Kingdom.

PEUGEOT ONLINE CAR /CASH AWARD PRIZE NOTIFICATION.

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of 
£300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) and a brand 
new Peugeot 407 Car,From the International online programs held on the 
19th of may 2007 in London the United Kingdom .

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our 
computerized Email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 
250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world The 
Peugeot Car Promotional Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board 
and Also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming 
Regulators(IAGR).

This lottery is the 2nd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the 
public. To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact the 
remittance department with the emails address provided below through 
our accredited Prize Transfer agents as stated below:
===============================================================
Sir John Greening,
Peugeot Auto-mobiles headquaters, 19 Ul,
Essex , PE9 2YP , London
United Kingdom.
E-mail:[email-masked]

===============================================================
Contact him with your secret pin code PGA00111234 and your reference
number PGA: 12058006/06.

You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information 
as soon as possible:

Claims Requirements:

1. Name in full-----------------------
2. Address----------------------------
3. Sex--------------------------------
4. Nationality/Religion---------------
5. Maritual Status--------------------
6. Age--------------------------------
7. Next Of Kin------------------------
8. Occupation-------------------------
9. Phone/Fax--------------------------
10. Present Country-------------------
===============================================================
If you do not contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this 
notification, your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to 
keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid 
fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT) pending the transfer / claim by Winner.

*Winner under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.*Staff of the 
Peugeot Company world wide is not to partake in this Car Promotional 
Lottery.

Congratulations once again!

With Best Regards
Dominic Gerald
Lottery Manager.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.