Subject: atom feeds as sitemaps

From: Ed Summers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 09:33:15 -0400

Hi all,

I've read that Google (and others crawlers?) support Atom feeds as
sitemaps [1]. Does anyone know offhand if they support feed paging as
detailed in RFC 5005?

If this question is best suited for another forum please let me know
and I'll ask there.

//Ed

[1] http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=34654#1
[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5005

---

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 09:00:45 -0700

i don't know but i'd like to know. you might want to contact the author 
of http://www2009.org/proceedings/pdf/p991.pdf, presented last week at 
www2009. he can probably tell you all the details, and i would be 
curious as well... cheers, dret.

-- 
erik wilde   tel:+1-510-6432253 - fax:+1-510-6425814
        [email-masked]  -  http://dret.net/netdret
        UC Berkeley - School of Information (ISchool)