Subject: Power Solution ( Diesel Generator ) Perkins, Cummins, Lovol, Mitsubishi. 9kva to 2250kva. ( Rental & Sale )

From: "Farrukh Waqar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 14:59:28 +0400

<http://www.upowergen.com/> final arabic.jpg

Farrukh Waqar

IT Admin

 <http://www.upowergen.com/> sign.gif

Tel Nos.: +971-6 557 9602,          Fax No. : +971-6 557 9607

Mobile No: +971 55 6544092,     Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Confidential & Disclaimer Notice: This email is intended solely for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Copying, forwarding or distributing this
message by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. Any
views or options presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of U-Power Generation. If you have received this
email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the
material from any computer. This email may have been monitored for policy
compliance