Subject: tombstone namespace URI

From: Ed Summers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 18:23:23 -0400

I was just wondering if there was any chance of getting the tombstone
namespace URI

    http://purl.org/atompub/tombstones/1.0

redirecting to:

    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-atompub-tombstones

Is the PURL actively maintained still?

//Ed

---

From: Niklas Lindström <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 23:52:25 +0100

+1, I would like that very much. (Ideally of course if the I-D could
become an RFC (informational or otherwise).)

Best regards,
Niklas

---

From: James Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 16:18:08 -0700

Hopefully the RFC will be finished up soon and I will definitely point
to purl to the completed document. I'm not able to get to it at the
moment, but I'll update the purl to point to the current draft as soon
as possible

---

From: Niklas Lindström <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 01:21:49 +0100

That sounds great; thanks!

Best regards,
Niklas