Subject: You Have Won €980,642.000 Euros

From: "Amazon Online Marketing Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 03:39:14 +0100

Thanks for your patronage, on behalf of the Amazon Online Marketing
Inc.,we proudly announce to you that you have just emerge as the
platinum recipient of €980,642.000 for the Amazon Mega Online Shop
quarterly sales promotion. Your e-mail was selected at random by an
audit firm and you emerge as winner for the platinum category. Please
contact Erin Copper via email: [email-masked]

Provide him with the information below for your secure order number to
assign your payment location.

YOUR FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
COUNTRY:
AGE:
TEL:

With regards to this, there are two options open to you, you are required to
select the most convenient of the two. The options, together with their
associated conditions are presented below:

OPTION 1:
Conveyance of your winning draft to you  via our assigned courier company.

OPTION 2:
Your prize money will be wired to your bank account via an automated
Direct Wire Transfer System, operated by Halifax Bank of London.

signed
Alex Holmes
Amazon Online Inc.