Subject: Hello Dear!

From: "Mrs. Victoria Roland" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 13:28:36 +0500 (TJT)

Hello, I ‘m a dying woman who have decided to donate some of my wealth to
a reliable individual that will use this money US$3.5M [Three Million,
Five Hundred Thousand Dollar] to help the poor and less privilege ones. As
I will be going for my surgery appointment with my Doctors in a few days’
time. Because of the complications with the cancer problem as do not know
what will happen next but I believe that God is merciful and can extend my
stay to make sure I fulfill my heart desire by helping the less privilege
ones.

So I decided to write you to inform you about the offer.  The above
mentioned amount was deposited in a bank by my Late Husband who was a
successful Agro Mechanize Famer. We were married for 22 years without a
Child. I do believe you will not disappoint me in using this money to help
the poor in your country. I am taking this decision because I do not have
any child that will inherit this money. I have adjusted my WILL and my
lawyer is aware, So if you are willing to accept this Fund and do exactly
as I have instructed, then get back to me and I shall give you the
contacts of my Lawyer and also send to you the related Documents to make
the claims of the Fund with the help of my Lawyer.

Respond to my email ([email-masked]) asap.

Mrs. Victoria Roland