Subject: Fwd: RFC 6721 on The Atom "deleted-entry" Element

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 21:30:06 -0600

Huzzah!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RFC 6721 on The Atom "deleted-entry" Element
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 20:18:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6721

        Title:      The Atom "deleted-entry" Element
        Author:     J. Snell
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 22678
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-18.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6721.txt

This specification adds mechanisms to the Atom Syndication Format
that publishers of Atom Feed and Entry documents can use to
explicitly identify Atom entries that have been removed.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Niklas Lindström <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 15:27:35 +0200

Splendid! Thanks to James Snell for making this happen!

Best regards,
Niklas